Drunk Alec

alec's pov
I really wanted his party to ended, I wanted my boyfriend all to myself. He is a crowd pleaser. He likes attention. Maybe I'm lightly jealous that every boy and girl literally were pinning over him. But so what?! I wanted him and nobody else can have him. I sit in the corner and sip my beer whilst stare at Magnus dancing with Izzy and Raphael. Jace walks over to me with a slight wobble and nearly falls on top of Jordon but I manage to grab him before he ruins Magnus' party. 'Come on bro, you need to be drinking more!' he yells, the alcohol on his breath is very strong so I back away a few inches.
'No, I can't.' I reply sharply. He blinks a couple times before zoning back in to our conversation. 'Why not?' he asks and takes a large sip of his beer.
'Because then Magnus may end up hooking up with somebody. Or people may try and kiss him or people may flirt with him and I won't be able to kick their ass' I explain and pinch the side of my forehead. Jace looks at me, squinting his eyes slightly. He wraps his arm round my neck. 'Look, your sweet for being a protective boyfriend but you gotta let loose. Magnus would never do anything like that to you. ' Jace smiled and walked to the bar. I looked him in confusion but then looking at Magnus again, he turned at me and smiled brightly at me. He would never do such a thing. Magnus blows me a kiss and gives me a wink before turning back to the dance floor. 'Your doing this shot!' Jace said excitedly and handed me a small shot glass with a see-through liquid in it. I started at it, it looked like something Magnus would drink. I roll my eyes 'Fine' I grab the glass and chuck the drink down my throat. Jace smiles and pats my back 'Well done, dude. Now time for some more' I chug shot after shot and my vision is slightly off. My balance is all wobbly and I swear Jace looks like Clary now.

---time skip, also magnus' pov--

I look around for my boyfriend. Jace had come over to talk to him and he had a shot but not a lot, I hope. 'Alec! Shut up!' I hear yells from the other side of room. I run to find Alec yelling and Jace fully embarrassed, people are laughing as the crowd round my boyfriend. 'Did I tell you the time that Jace thought Clary was his sister but still was crushing on her?' he yells and chugs another shot down. He gets up and stand on a chair. His eyes lock with mine and I give him a smile. 'There he is!' Alec yells and points a finger at me. I turn bright red and Simon pushes me closer to the crowd. 'My boyfriend! Magnus Bane!' Alec yells and jumps down from the chair. He shakes slightly as he walks over to me but then gives me a kiss. A long, meaningful one. He holds my cheek in his hands as I hold the back of his neck. He uses tongue and don't mind. 'Gays gone wild, alright.' Simon whispers. We break away from the kiss and I take Alec to the dance floor. He can't really dance, very clumsy but at least he is trying. 'Hey..Hey Magnus guess what?' Alec whispers. I giggle slightly and turn into his chest. 'What, Alexander?'. He smiles at me and bites his lips. 'Your so.. so' he stutters. I look at his, furrowing my eyebrows. 'I'm what?' He stops dancing 'Your so beautiful.' he kisses my cheek and I kiss him hard, slightly dipping him. 'Also I get.. get.. r-really jealous when you have parties bec--becaus--cause I want you all to myself' he says. I laugh and kiss him again. 'Oh Alexander, don't worry I'm only wanna kiss you' I say and drag him towards the exit of the club.