2. His kiss felt like home

alec's pov
'Who was that boy you were flirting with?' Jace asked through his laughs.
'I didn't catch his name' I gulped.
'That is Magnus Bane. One of the more popular guys at school. He's bi so he gets attention from everybody' Simon explained.
'You seem to know lot about him, Si' Jordon said.
'Raphael is friends with him' Simon rolled his eyes.  Magnus Bane, cute name for a cute boy.
'Now who is Raphael?' Jace asked Simon.
'Just some boy that has a massive crush on Simon, I have heard from Maia' Jordan laughed. Maia was Jordon's girlfriend, she was really badasss and pretty.
'You just broke up with Izzy? Didn't you?' I remark as I slip my black t-shirt on.
'Well yes but remember I'm pansexual. So I can love anybody.' Simon explained.
'I can't believe she dated you' Sebastian muttered under his breath. He was the school bully and he played on the team too. I hated him he tormented me when I came out.
'Shut up!' Jace yelled and slammed the door of his locker and turned away, looking in disgust at the boy.
'I think you should go for it.' Jordon nodded. Simon smiled ad thanked him. I walked out of the locker room after getting changed. Jace and Jordon had gone to meet their girlfriends so I decided to sit on my own for a bit. I put in my headphones and turned the volume up of my music. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to realise it was him...
magnus' pov
I see Alec in the quad on his own, I take some pitty but all I want to do is kiss him. I was sitting with Raphael, he was ranting about some boy. Sam? Solman? I'm  not sure his name..
'Ok, just ask him out' I say
'You weren't even listening! It's that stupid lightwood boy' Raphael complained.
'He is not stupid. He is so pretty and I wanna ask him out' I remark and walk away from my moody friend.
'What about my guy problems?' Raphael yells from far away. I turn to look at him with a hard stare and he is suddenly gone. I walk over to him, dreading talking to him. What if he rejects my date offer? Of course he won't, get it together Magnus.
I tap his shoulder and turns around with panic in his eyes.
'Oh. I didn't realise you were listening to Music' I say, stepping back.  
'Oh no, come sit' He says as he stuffs his headphones into his leather jacket pocket. 'Your Magnus right?' he asks.
'Yes. How do you know? I didn't even ask?' I question him.
'One of my friends, Simon. He told me all about you.' Alec answers.
'Oh Isabelle's ex. That's the boy Raphael has a crush on. Honestly, I told him to ask him out and he gets annoyed at me' I complain.
'We did the same' Alec laughs.
alec's pov
I look at Magnus. This moment is so surreal. He is here, talking to me. Alec lightwood, geek but a football player. We both smile at each other.
'I was... was wondering.. if you would like to go.. go out sometime' I say stuttering.
'I'd like that. A lot.' Magnus smiles. I smile and lean closer. I tilt my head at an angle and we both kiss each other. He slips his hand around my neck. We both back away and I smile then laugh. Izzy runs up to me and hugs us both in a tight embrace. 'So proud!'
'Have you been watching us?' Magnus asks my sister. She runs away. I giggle. I look at my phone and realise I need to get to class otherwise I'm going to get detention. 'I should get to class but I will text you' I say
'Yes, that would be great' Magnus says and kisses my lips again. I smile and walk off. That kiss was amazing. Now I had a date with him! I was so excited! But am I ready?
a/n: What do u think of this?