My dirty secret (au)

A/N:This is a mundane Au. Alec's job is a secret to Magnus and he finds out.

'Alexander? Where are you?' Magnus called out as he entered their apartment. A note was left on the coffee table. 'At work. Gonna be late. Love ya'
Magnus smiled at the note buy then he remembered Alec always left the same note. Was Alec cheating on him? No Magnus thought. He poured himself a drink and stretched his arms. 'Ah' he sighed and sat down on the sofa.
--Hours later---
'Magnus? You here' Alec yelled as he opened the door. He found Magnus on the sofa, half asleep. 'Alexander! Your here!' He squealed in a drunk fashion.
'Somebody has had too much to drink.' Alec laughed and kissed Magnus's forehead. Alec took the glass of scotch away from Magnus and carried him bridal style to the bedroom.
'Have you been cheating on me?' Magnus asked as Alec put him down in the bed.
'No. Of course not, I love you too much to cheat on you' Alec sighed.
'Okay then. Goodnight.' Magnus smiled.
'Goodnight' Alec said and shut the door.
He sighed in panic. It was true, he was working late but he wasn't cheating. His job was a bad one and he didn't Magnus to find out as he would leave him instantly. Not even his family knew about his job.
--Day after--
Magnus came into the apartment, looking for Alec again. The same note in the same place. Then a phone rang.
'Alec must of left his phone' Magnus whispered and answered the call.
'Hello?' Magnus answered.
'Who's this?' A masculine voice asked.
'Magnus. Who are you?' Magnus answered back
'Oh your Alec's boyfriend. I'm Daniel. Colleague of Alec. He has missed a shift, can you tell him that?' Daniel said.
'Missed a work shift? Where?' Magnus asked politely.
'The strip club of course' Daniel laughed.
'Strip club? What?' Magnus yelled.
'He never told you, oh. Well I can see him now, goodbye' Daniel said and declined the call.
Magnus was stunned. Alec works at a strip club? He ran over to the club still in shock.
---In the club--
Magnus entered the club dazzled by lights and topless men. Alec came down from a pole and then saw his boyfriend.
'Baby? What are you doing here?' Alec asked embarrassed.
'You never told me you work here! Daniel called and told me you missed a shift. But then he saw you and I found out. And you left your phone at home' Magnus said angrily.
'I'm sorry I never told you. But its mostly for the money I get well payed here and I'm actually good at my job.I needed a good job as you get payed so much as a lawyer. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would hate me and breakup with me' Alec rambled on.
'Oh Alexander, I will love you no matter your job. You should of just told me.' Magnus grinned and hugged her boyfriend. Alec kissed Magnus and smiled as they broke apart.
'Luckily you get free lap dances' Alec winked. Magnus laughed as Alec leaded him to a private room.
A/N: kinda dirty. Don't worry about it tho... What did u think about the mundane au