Breaking up is gonna hurt like hell

magnus' pov

I wonder my apartment, dreading the thing I have to do when my boyfriend walks through the door. Break up with him. I haven't told him yet but Camille kissed me and I couldn't take it anymore. Keeping a massive secret from my Alexander like this. He comes into my apartment and smiles. Pulling his jacket off and chucks it to the ground before he starts giving me the long deep kisses that he knows make me turned on. A grip of the hands and a tug and my shirt seems like he doesn't want to let go. He picks me up we move towards the sofa. He kisses me slowly but then I have to stop Alexander before I say something I regret. 'We should talk.' I finally say, Alec brushes his dark shirt and clears his throat before giving me a concerned look. 'Why?' he asks. It is painful to tell him but if I had never told me, I could never confront him The guilt consumed me. 'Camille kissed me.' I gulp. His eyes, pools of despair and sadness look at me and tears form in the corners. It was a long silence between us. He wipes away his tears and gets up, running to get a glass of water. He looks at me with a sense of anger and fustration and I can't reply or say anything to his emotions. 'What? How? Why' he asks angirly. I can't ask the question I dread the most. 'I was drunk. You were always busy. Answering my texts with 'I'm busy' and left me on voicemail when I called you' I grab his hand and squeeze it mine because I can tell he is close to letting go. 'I thought you had stopped loving me..' His head hangs low as he stares at me again and wipes any loose tears. ' I could never stop loving you. I love you so much Magnus.' he tells me with a slight forgiving tone. I smile which I hopes brighten the mood of what is happening right now. 'I love you too, Alexander' I reply. He sighs and stands up, letting go of my hand. I thought he would never let go. His grip was so comforting, his lips tasted familiar and his embrace was loving. All these things I was going to miss due to my stupid mistakes. 'But what you did, was cheat. You cheated on me. I had always stood by you, whatever happened. And one day, you think 'Alexander hates me. Let's kiss my fucking bitchy as hell ex' Sorry Magnus but we shouldn't see each other for a bit not till I'm ready' he explained pissed off. I don't want him to leave but I would do the same. He left and I never got to apologise. Maybe the words 'I'm sorry' could of saved us. I didn't take into account his reaction and it hurts like hell.

a/n: this is not gonna have another part, wanted to try my angst writing