Mornings with you

Magnus' pov
  I woke up to a muscular but adorable  Shadowhunter next to me. I smiled and brushed the loose hair that was in Alec's face. It was so nice to have Alec beside me. To know that he was safe and alright. It was just the two of us, nobody else and for once it was peaceful. That didn't happen very often. I  grabbed my phone from the bedside table, quickly checking my messages before turning back to look at Alexander. It was almost surreal to have him here. I sighed and smiled at my shadowhunter one more time before he finally stirred up and squinted.
'Morning' he grumbled.
'Morning Alexander' I smiled and kissed his forehead. He rubbed his eyes and wrapped his hands around mine, locked together.  I liked the sentiment, it was cute. I grinned at him again and kissed his hand that was intertwined with mine.
'Why are you smiling? It's so early' Alec complains.
'You of course. That's why I'm smiling. Your so adorable especially when you're grumpy in the morning. Also, it's not that early' I reply and giggle.
'Me? I'm not adorable. And your crazy Magnus?! It's like super early!!' Alec answered back in slight protest.
'Oh my love, of course, you're adorable. And really fucking hot.. Like stupid hot' I said as I bit my lip. Red travelled across Alec's face and he tried to cover the amount of blush with his hands but I managed to pull his hands away.
'Thank you, babe. I wouldn't call myself 'stupid hot'. But look at you. Your the one who is stupid hot. No fucking crazy hot' Alec exclaimed. He quickly flipped so he was on top of me and was giving me these short kisses. All over my neck and chest. It was hot. I quickly flipped him so he was on the bottom. He kept kissing me long and slow. His hands placed on my back would move up and down. It was slightly ticklish but I liked it. 'Woah! Somebody is eager' I exclaim and laugh.

'Sorry. I couldn't help it but my boyfriend is crazy fucking hot' Alec said and kissed me again.
'Well I love this and I love you, Alexander.' I said and kissed him.
'I love you too Magnus' Alec said and kissed my neck.
This was the mornings I enjoyed. Just me and him. Him and I. Nobody could judge us or hurt us. It was just as being flirty and having a good time