Rin x Miku! (Rinku)

"Miku!! Wake up!" Rin demanded as she hit Miku with a pillow. 

"Ow! Rin I'm up! Oh my god don't hit me again!" Miku groaned as she left her bed to get ready.

Rin, Miku, Len, Kaito, Luka, and Meiko all live in one house. And Rin, Len, and Miku are the only ones in school still. 

Miku ran down the stairs and quickly grabbed a leek from the fridge before heading out the door. Rin and Len were eating their fruits outside the door. 

"Come on Miku! Let's go!" Len said as he took off. Luckily, he dropped his banana peel in front of him and slipped on the concrete. 

Rin and Miku ran off without him, but Len being a smartass threw the banana peel in front of them. Rin and Miku slipped and Rin fell on top of Miku. They were blushing madly. Len ran in front and snapped a picture. Due to the banana peel, they were late. 

Miku is in a different class than Rin and Len so she separated from them. 

Rin's POV

In the hallways, I saw Miku walking down the halls talking to Gumi.

Should I tell her? Should I? What if she's grossed out by it? I thought, clutching a small pink envelope that I wrote the night before.

Well, if I told her, and she rejected me, I have to live with the embarrassment forever.

Suddenly, Len came up.

"What's that? Your confession?" Len asked me.

"Y-yeah..." I said, embarrassed that he saw it. Len knew I liked Miku a lot. 

"Go tell her, when she's not surrounded by a swarm of people. She has class, you know."

"Alright," I declared. I took a deep breath and walked to her.

"H-hey Miku, can we talk?" I asked, looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Sure! I'll be right back Gumi!" She said, turning to Gumi.

"Okay! See you later and take your time!" Gumi responded, noticing the note. She walked over to Len. 

"So, what did you want to talk about, Rin?" She asked me.

"Uh... um..."

I looked to the side, Len and Gumi mouthing "Give it to her". 

I looked up and gave the envelope to Miku.

"H-here... Read it..." I said, trailing off at the end.

Miku accepted the note and carefully opened it. I looked down at my feet, hands behind my back. She read it, and I saw her eyes widen in shock and a light pink tint appear on her face. My heart raced. Was this it? Does she hate me forever now?

"R-rin..." She said. I slowly raised my head up, blushing furiously.

"I... I like you, too," she said. Then, she wrapped her arms around me a hugged me tight. Time froze. She liked me back. Miku liked me. I hugged her back a buried my face into her shirt. I wish it could last forever, but then... I heard a camera snap. 2 cameras. 3 cameras?! Wait a second...

I saw Gumi, Len, and IA, the photography club leader, with their phones and camera out. 

"Oh crap they caught us! RUN!" Len alerted. IA, Gumi, and Len ran for their lives as Miku and I chased them.