Vflower x Piko

Vflower and Piko have always been best friends since 5th grade. Even as they moved on to their singing career, they still spent time together, whenever they could. They tried singing duets together, write songs together, basically anything.
They really liked each other, like, I have a crush on you like. But they were just too nervous to ever confess. What if they were friendzoned? That would suck.
Yet, they still found out.
Piko sometimes talked to Fukase. On one particular morning, Flower was walking to Piko's studio, and was about to open the already ajar door when she heard the two voices.
"Do you still like Flower, Piko? Have you told her yet?" Fukase asked. Flower was already opening the door a bit wider.
"W-well... I guess I do..." Piko answered nervously. It shocked Flower so much that Piko could like her back, as much as she did. "But I haven't told her yet."
"Come on Piko! You always say that! Look, if you won't say anything, I'll tell her myself!"
Flower opened the door wider.
"N-no! Don't do that!"
Fukase spotted Flower in the doorway.
"Too late." He smirked, followed by Piko and Flower's red blushes.
"Y-you like me?" Flower asked softly.
"I- uh- I really like you..." Piko said, his voice trailing off. Flower tackled him, hugged him like crazy.
"You should've mentioned it before! I like you too!"
With that, Fukase left the room, his job complete.