Flower x Reader

Flower x Reader / Valentines' Day / Requested by: @Misterie_ 

Flower was your girlfriend for 3 months, ever since you kissed under a mistletoe at  a Christmas party. Now that it was February, February 14th, it was Valentines' Day.

The holiday never mattered to you until now. You have always been an indoors person, which meant you didn't really meet new people or had many crushes. Until you became part of a band in school you met Flower, and a handful of other Vocaloid stars. 

It was a late night, and you were doing your f/h (favorite hobby) when your phone vibrated with a notification. You picked it up and saw it was from Flower.

"Do you wanna go out tomorrow w/ the other vocaloids?"

"It's gonna be a double date" 

"Or we can stay inside by ourselves"

You chuckled. Flower was kinda nervous to ask you out first. She was always a chill person until you two starting dating.

"Sorry, it's just my first time dating," she said a month back. You also just started dating, so it was new for both of you two. 

You texted her back saying, "Sure. What time?"

The little icon indicating she was texting back appeared, and your heart raced with anticipation. Finally, she said, "12:00. Gonna eat and watch a movie after."

You smiled. A day with Flower and your best friends would be nice. 

"Okie doki. See you tomorrow senpai"

wait shit did I put senpai-

Before you could unsend the text she replied. "c u tomorrow!"

crap.

~~~

You awoke at 6:30 AM today just to get ready. It was Valentines' Day after all. You showered, did your hair, put on some nice clothes, and at 9:30 you were ready to go.

I... woke up too early didn't I?

You sighed and went into your living room. You turned on Netflix and picked a show to watch while you waited.

After watching your favorite show for 2 and a half hours you stopped when the doorbell rang. You opened it to Flower, looking stunning today, more than usual.

"F-Flower!" 

"Hey. Are you ready?" She asked, and you nodded. "Yep! Just let me grab my phone."

You went into your room to unplug your phone from the charger and rushed to meet your girlfriend at the doorway.

"Okay. Let's go!"

You both went into Flower's car and drove to a nice restaurant filled with people. Even a line formed to the next block! 

"Luka and Gakupo got a reservation already almost last month. They should be... right there," Flower said.  

You saw your friends together, 6 of them. Miku and Rin and Kaito and Len. A a pair and dating. (Ya'll don't call me out, Kaito is 17

"Hi Y/n! Hi Flower!" Rin greeted cheerfully. "Hello Rin!" You greeted your best friend, the one who t̶r̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶t̶l̶e̶t̶o̶e̶  got you together with Flower. Miku waved and Len and Kaito smiled. 

"Where's Luka and Gakupo?" You asked. Miku replied, "They're already inside waiting at our table."

The smell of hot food and sweet desserts came over you and you drooled with hunger. Everyone was having a good time, not just couples. There were families, friends, and even the chefs in the back looked like they were having fun.