Flower x Fem!Reader

Flower x Fem! Reader / Requested by: @penis_music 

Tbh, i basically just wrote a bunch of headcanons like in tumblr lol. 

Y/n and Flower have been dating for a long time, and Flower has been a very affectionate girlfriend. Even if her career as a Vocaloid kept her busy for sometimes weeks, she would just spend hours hugging you and apologizing a lot of being away for so long.

Every night, when you both are at your own homes, you'd text for hours, talk about how much you adore each other. You would stay up until 2 AM texting, until Flower would tell you to go to sleep. She cared a lot for you, and you'd tell her the same. That's how your conversation ended every night.

At school, you wouldn't show too much affection, acting like friends because Flower's love life can lead to controversy over the news. But in class, you'd sit together and hold her hand underneath the table. You would both sit outside alone on the bleachers near the baseball field, talking casually and giving a kiss when you had to go to different classes. 

She would walk you home when she could, or you'd go with her to her recording studio if she had to go. You'd wait for her outside and walked home with her. She was surprised when you stayed waiting for her for long periods of time. Flower would feel bad and treat you to a iced tea or coffee for waiting. You'd still fight over who pays though.

On weekends Flower would come over for a sleepover and you'd both watch movies until midnight. You'd both make a pillow fort and sleep in it until morning. Your parents weren't home often, and you haven't told them about your relationship with Flower yet. So you'd cuddle all night without worry and fall asleep in her arms. Flower would kiss you good night and sleep as well.

In the mornings you two would clean up the pillow fort and go out to eat breakfast and hang out with the other vocaloids sometimes. It was fun to hang out with couples like you two, mostly Miku and Rin, who'd been dating for a year now. They were unashamed of their relationship and set an example for you two. 

Flower is protective of any girl or guy flirting with you, she wouldn't specify you were both dating, but just say, "She's already taken by someone else, smartass."

When you first met Flower she was a loner in school and had a badass personality. She was chill and fun to hang out with, compared to you, who differed in personality by a long shot. It was fun to see her so cool and distant at school, and when you two were in private she'd shower you with hugs and kisses.

When you had to study for a test you partnered up to help each other, and when Flower had a test only she'd have to take for another class, she would sit with you in her lap, resting her head on the top of your head while she studied from a book in front of her. You'd just browse on your phone.

Flower loves Y/n a lot, basically. :3