Piko x Reader

Request made by @DALILPOTATO

Last period of the day. I can do this.

After doing tons of horrific useless classwork you were now on the last period of the day. 

L/f/s (least favorite subject). 

You walked in and practically collapsed on a desk near the window. Just to daydream. 

Then, Piko, one of your only friends, sat right next to you.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Yep." 

"Alright class!" Your teacher, Yowane Haku, shouted. "We're gonna do a project! Go choose your partners!"

Immediately you and Piko paired up, and he smiled at you, causing you to blush a bit.

After Haku explained all the stupid things required and what not, you and Piko headed to his place to work. When you started, it seemed like Piko did all of the work. He's not letting you work on one part of it. Every time you asked he always said, "Because you don't understand it," or "You weren't paying attention in class anyways." 

The last time you asked, made you furious.

"You know what, Piko?! You can do the rest of the project yourself! You won't even let me do something!" You yelled at him, causing him to look up at you with a "Oh shit" face. 

You exited his room and slammed the door, walking outside to go home.

~ The Next Day ~

As you were walking in the hallway in school, heading to your next and final class, Rin Kagamine ran past you, crying uncontrollably. 

"Hey Rin! Wait up!" You cried out, running after her. You caught her in the back of the school, inside an empty, abandoned classroom.

"Rin?" you asked, looking at the young crying girl. "What's wrong?"

"I-I'm always paired up with M-Miku... Because... W-we are bullied... and our anxiety... Won't let us make friends to p-pair up with..." She replied, not even being able to finish her sentence. 

"How about I'll be your friend? Next time you can pair up with me for a project!" You smiled at her, causing her to stop crying.

"R-really?" 

"Of course!"

As you walked to l/f/s class, you felt motivated to work with Piko again, even if he won't let you cooperate with him on your project.

"Piko! Let's head to my place!" You declared after class as he was packing up.

"Huh? Sure," he replied, smiling casually. 

As you were walking to your home, you couldn't help but feel nervous when you were walking with him. You obviously had feeling for Piko.

As you worked on the project, he finally let you do some of it. Finally. After 2 hours, he had to leave.

"Bye Piko! I'll see you tomorrow!" You said as you walked him out to the front door.

"No problem! Oh, and Y/n?" Piko he said.

"Yeah?" 

Piko leaned in and kissed you on the cheek.

"See ya."

As Piko walked home, you couldn't control yourself from falling onto the ground in a daze.