Fukase x Shy!Reader

Fukase x Shy!Reader / Halloween Centered / Requested by: @invertedNoyaStorm

When October started, the weather was colder and leaves on the trees wilted into shades of yellows and reds. Despite the changing of seasons students and adults all alike were happily enjoying the cold temperatures to stay inside. Children and teenagers alike mainly talked about Halloween, the holiday at the end of October, and the trick or treating at nighttime. 

Fukase and Y/n walked down the halls after class to put away their books at their lockers. The halls were decorated with a Halloween theme to motivate students for Halloween.

"Y/n do you wanna go trick or treating with me next week?" Fukase asked casually.

 Y/n didn't go trick or treating in case someone made fun of their costume. They felt that they were too old to go anyways. However, Fukase went every year, despite his age. He was a goof and dressed in silly costumes, sometimes pairing up with Len Kagamine from another class below him. 

"Aren't you going with Len?" Y/n asked quietly. Fukase shrugged. "Rin and Len will be out of town that weekend."

"Okay then. I'll go with you," Y/n answered, continuing to walk. 

Fukase was happy that his crush decided to come with him this year. He particularly liked Halloween the most, so he was even more happy that she accepted.

Y/n was a bit nervous, since they were going with Fukase, who was also their crush. They were scared something would go wrong.

A week passed, and Rin and Len weren't seen, confirming they were in fact out of town and Fukase would go out with Y/n tonight.

Fukase met up with Y/n at their house in costume. Y/n was already ready, blushing when Fukase showed up.

They started at the neighbors' homes, knocking and saying "Trick or Treat!"

An hour into it and they came across a small house were an elderly man handed out candy into Fukase and Y/n's already full bags/buckets.

"Aw what a cute couple you two are!" He remarked. You both blushed madly. 

"They aren't-"

"He isn't-"

A man smiled a goofy grin. "Aw you two should get together too!"

"I-"

The man shut the door and a loud thud was heard from inside.

"Wow that was weird Fukase, r-right?" Y/n said, a small blush still visible. 

"Uh... yeah," Fukase answered.

After a moment of painfully awkward silence, Fukase told himself to just give in.

"Actually Y/n, I really like you," Fukase said.

"W-wait really?!" Y/n yelped loud. 

"Y-yeah," Fukase admitted.

"I... I like you too Fukase," Y/n shyly whispered. Fukase was surprised, and he took Y/n's hand, "Well then, let's keep going! We haven't gotten enough candy yet!" 

They laughed and ran to the next nearest house.

Bonus

Rin and Len opened the door to make sure the two still weren't there.

After witnessing them hold hands and laugh, Rin and Len high fived. "We did it! They're dating now!"

Sorry it was a bit short, I've been really busy and I'm sososososoosososososo sorry it took so long ;w;