4.

~Ava~

While I was unconscious, I dreamed...of course.

My dream started in Alaska. I didn't know where is was but I could feel that it was Alaska. the earth was familiar.

I saw a woman holding a baby. But was it a woman? All though she was rocking the baby her eyes were closed. She was totally made of earth. Her hands were roots, her face was made of mud and she was totally covered in moss, branches and leaves.

The baby in her arms was sleeping but I recognized something about it. The woman didn't seemed to notice me so I stepped forward to get a closer look at the baby. All tough she was a new born, she had allot of hair. Chestnut brown mixed with.... no way. Green. The woman was holding me, but then as a baby. Before I could do anything. The woman started to talk.

"You'll destroy them all, my child. If I don't succeed, you'll do my job. You'll take their power, every fight again. They'll be powerless and you'll be powerful until the fight is over. So end them all. Clear the world. As revenge to the gods"

Her voice was so powerful that I wanted to kill immediately all the things she was talking about. She put her hand in her pocket (or something) and grabbed a baby bottle. In their was a golden fluid. It shined in the darkness.

" this is the blood of every god. Roman or Greek, its all in here. You're now the child of every god as long as you fight their children"

She looked up. Right into my own face. Her eyes were closed but still intimidating. I gasped.

"Now go!" She said loudly.

All I wanted to do was go. I ran away from her. I came on a beach and I looked over the sea. We were on an island so there was no way out. I ran into the water. The water was so cold... it woke me and dragged me into the awful reality.

I couldn't open my eyes when I woke up. I could only hear voices talking near me.

"You hit her too hard, Percy"
"What was I supposed to do?"
"Hit her less hard"
"Well I'm not sorry"
"Why aren't we giving her nectar?"
"Because some of us don't want her to wake up"
"That's not what I meant piper!"
"Guys I think she's waking up"

My eyes opened. I could see 8 faces looking at me. My head beating painfully. There was still blood on my arm and cheek. The 8 faces didn't took care of the wounds.

I was laying on a couch, in a house that I didn't know. That was the least to worry about. The people that were starring at me were tough. They were all powerful in some way. I could feel it.

On the left there was a girl with brown hair. She was absolutely beautiful. It was like Her eyes changed color every second.

On her right there was a boy. I could see that he was a leader. He had sky blue eyes and short blond hair.

Next to him was a brown girl with big chocolate brown, curly hair. Her eyes were golden and glows. she held the hand of the boy next to her.
He was like a teenage Asian bodybuilder. He looked so strong that I was scared that he would crush the brown girls hand.

Next to him was the girl I saw before. It was the blond girl with grey eyes that never stopped thinking. They were like a storm rumbling. Next to her was the most concerning of them all. The boy with the sea green eyes that knocked me out cold. I felt a rush of anger when I looked at him.

On his right there was a girl with red hair, a white blouse and pants full ink and paint. She looked the most normal of them all. No, she felt the most normal of them all.

Next to her was... a men? A horse? No... a centaur. I remembered that from the Greek lessons at school. I wasn't weirded out though.

I was weirded out by somethings. It felt like they were incomplete. Like they were missing. someone crucial. But the most frustrating thing was that they all seemed scared and angry. And I don't know why but something made me angry too. I wanted to kill each one them.

"Who are you?" The seagreen eyed boy said harshly.

"Percy, calm down" said the beautiful girl. He shut his mouth immediately.

"Where am I?" I asked. I was surprised by my own voice. it sounded raspy and dry.

"You are in camp half blood" the centaur said.

Camp half-blood... that's what my father
meant. I am where I need to be, I thought. Now I want answers.

"Who are you guys and why did he knocked me out?" I pointed at the boy named Percy.

"Well that's a long story" the beautiful girl said before anyone else said something. Her voice was weird. It was powerful and it made me mad. she took a deep breathe in and out as if she found it hard to talk to me.

"I'm piper McLean" she said. "That's Jason Grace, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Rachel Dare and Chiron. We would like to know who you are". Even though her voice made me angry, I didn't want to contradict her.

"I'm Ava McKenna" I said.

"Where are your parents?" Golden eyed Hazel asked.

Parents.. I fell tears in my eyes. I tried to hold them back. Now that I finally found the place my father wanted me to go, I felt the loss. The grieve. My hart was hurting.

"My uhm... Dad he" I stopped. A tear rolled down my cheek. When I looked up I could see that piper, hazel, annabeth and frank felt sorry for me. In the eyes of the others was almost no condolences.

"He died yesterday"

"I'm sorry" hazel said. I nodded.

"And your mother?" Jason asked.

"Well uhm I don't know her", I lied. I didn't tell them about the dream I just had.

They looked at each other. In silence they were having a conversation. It went like, told you so, her dad died, what do we do with her now.
"Hello?" I asked. I sat up straight. A wave of dizziness fell over me but I ignored it. It tried to swing my leg of the couch but something was holding my ankle back. I pulled the blanket from my legs and saw that my feet were tied up with bronze handcuffs.

"Wha-.." I tried to pull my feet out of them.
"Why am I  cuffed?" I asked. I pulled my feet so hard that I bruised myself.

"Just calm down" piper said.

"No!" I looked angry at her. "Is this how you treat al your guests?" With all the power that I had, I tried to get myself out of the cuffs. Jason walked towards me. He put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. I got so angry about that, that my sight got blurry.

"GO AWAY!" I said. A big grey cloud formed itself above him. He stepped back, looking confused. All the color disappeared from his face and he staggered on his feet.

"I don't know wha-.." he started. I screamed. A thunderbolt came down from the cloud and hit Jason. He fell shocking on the ground.

"Jason!" Piper yelled and she kneeled next to him.

"Get him out of here" Chiron recommended. Piper was ready to lift him together with frank but Chiron stopped her.

"Piper And Annabeth stay here. The rest go and take care of Jason. And Rachel, maybe look if Delphi has anything to say". They all nodded. It was clear that Percy didn't want to go but he had to.

"Just be careful" he said to Annabeth.

I was still struggling with the cuffs but I did feel guilty. I was shocked of what I did. Lightning.... that's something I did not do before.

"I don't know what happened" I said shakey. Everyone except for Annabeth, piper and the centaur Chiron were gone. "But I did just dream something" Annabeth looked up at her friends.

"Why don't you tell us what you dreamt" piper said.

"First un cuff me" I said. "Before I accidentally hurt someone else. You guys make me angry in some way. You make me lose control".