11.

~Jason~

We were on a ship, going on a quest. Again.

Piper and I were laying next to each other while the boat was sailing over the wild ocean. Piper's soft fingers were playing with the scar on my lip.

"You're so adorable.." she muttered.

"Is that a complement or?..." I asked. She laughed. "Yes silly, it's a complement".

Her voice made me dizzy. She kissed me. Damn. She had a pair of really soft lips.

We heard someone walk trough the hallway and frank snoring loudly. Pour hazel. I hoped she kicked hiss ass.

"We need to sleep pipes" I said to her. She sighed. "Yeah we do. Tommorow we need to sail a long way"

she pushed the blanket away. "Tuck me in" she said. I smiled. I grabbed the blanket end leaned over her. I tucked her in really tightly. she looked like a Mummy.

When I got to her face I stopped. While she looked me in the eyes she breathed out trough her mouth. I was dazzled by the smell of her breath. It was like lavender.

I kissed her lips softly. She got up and kissed me. She pulled her hands out of the blanket and grabbed my face. With her hands on my cheeks I felt like the happiest person alive. I grabbed her tiny waist. I got with my hand under her shirt. I went up...

"Na no, bad boy" she said and she got off of me. 

She smiled. "We have to sleep. Everyone needs us tomorrow" she laid down again with her head to the side. I laid down next to her and put my arms around her and while we were cuddling, we fell asleep. 

We woke up from Annabeth's scream of anger.

"Percy! You left her, alone on watch? I can't believe you, I thought you were smarter!"

Piper and I got up, put on some clothes and opened the door. Annabeth and Percy were standing in their room. Hazel and frank also stood in their doorway.

"What's happening?" I asked sleepy.

Annabeth answered. "Well, our friend Percy thought that it was a good idea to let Ava have watch alone the whole night long!"

Percy looked angry at her.

"Annabeth, we can trust her, she is my friend now!" He yelled. he sounded honest. He looked still wrecked but a little better.

he talked to someone but I doubted that it was Annabeth.

"You're friend?" She screamed.

"Yes my friend!" He screamed back.

Annabeths face was filled with jealousy but she hid it well. Then there were footsteps on the stairs. It was Ava. She looked very tired.

"What's going on here?" She asked.

"Oh well, if it isn't the daughter of Gaea" annabeth said. 

Piper walked up to her.

" Annabeth, cal-.."

" no piper! Don't you get it? Percy left our life's in the hands of her!"

Annabeth was furious. 

"Well, noting happened right?" Ava asked.

"No, lucky for you!" In annabeths eyes were tears now. I hated it to see a friend like this.

"Hey c'mon" piper said. She charm-spoke.

"Let's just go in you're room and talk".

Annabeth walked in her room, crying. I had never seen her like this before.