6.

~Annabeth~

I walked behind Ava and piper to the infirmary. How could piper keep her face so straight? Does she relies who she is?

Of course she does. What she was doing was probably the smartest thing to do. Keep her close so it would be hard for her to attack us al.

While we were walking I thought about how messed up this quest was. The most powerful demigods needed to go save the daughter of Gaea from a curse that could kill us all. But the catch is that she can take the powers of the ones she's fighting... that's just stupid. Why don't pick a few demigods from Demeter or Aphrodite, spirit of Delphi? The ones that don't have any powers. Then there's nothing to take.
But when a prophecy says you need to go... you need to go.

I was so drowned into my thoughts that I didn't even realize that we were there already. Piper walked straight to Jason, who was laying on a bed. His eyes were half opened.

"I'm okay pipes...I'm  okay" he muttered to piper. Everybody was standing around him, looking slightly worried. We were like a family.

Ava stood next to them. She was moving awkwardly from one foot to another.

"I'm sorry Jason, I don't know what happened" she said.

Nobody responded. Everyone except me and piper looked with a look of terror at her, as if she was a ticking time bomb.

"It's okay Ava". I stepped in.

Percy wanted to say something but I stopped him.

"We all need to talk. But first, we need to take care of you". I turned myself to my friends. "Hazel, frank and Percy, can you guys ask to the Hephaestus kids if there's a ship ready?".

Hazel frowned. "Why?" She asked.

"Because, we need to go on a quest and we can't travel over land. Just do what she says" piper said powerfully, so they couldn't refuse the order.

"Okay" they said and they walked pas us. Percy stopped in front of me. His breathe smelled like clear seawater.

"You okay?" He asked in a whisper. I nodded carefully. He kissed me softly on my upper lip.

"See you soon". His face looked like shattered glass. I don't know what was going on but he was hurting. The last three weeks it was like that. He was ashamed of something and it had to do with the scars on his body that he always covered.

He walked away. I turned myself to Ava. My face must have been so red as a tomato because she was smiling.

"You are all together aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes". I walked to the closet where al the bandages, nectar and ambrosia was kept. Our supplies were a little bit lacked, because of all the wounded people in the war against the twelfth legion. Thank the gods there was peace now. Well, now there was Ava McKenna.

I gave her a Little rock of ambrosia. The cut on her face began to fade and her arm stopped bleeding too.

"Thank you. My head still hurts though". With her fingers she touched the place where percy hit her.

"Here" I poured a little bit of nectar in a cup. When she was done, there was lot more color in her face. She was really pretty.

"That tastes like my dads Peanutbutter cups" she said. For a moment her face was glowing with happiness but then became sad.

"Thanks" she gave the cup back. Jason stood up with a grunt. Piper was holding his hand.

She must have told him not to attack Ava, cause otherwise Ava would need allot more nectar.