36: Explainations

"That's what that was?" Jeno shouts. He stands up while looking at Mark and I. "I knew Mark wouldn't just be shirtless like that! I knew I saw Miyoung's truck in the driveway!"

"And you guys didn't bother to tell us that you did that?" Chenle glares at us.

"It was just that one time." Mark stands up.

"So?" Jeno's voice squeaks. "You two managed to have sex without us knowing, and didn't tell us? Did you realize how much that could've changed your guys' friendship?"

"It was just in the moment." I sigh. "We talked afterwards and thought that it would be best if we didn't tell you guys."

"So, your first time was with Mark?" Donghyuck just looks at me with a look I can't describe.

"Yes." I bite my lip.

"And your first time was with Miyoung?" Donghyuck looks at Mark.

"Yes." Mark looks at Donghyuck.

"Still, you and Mark had sex! Didn't you ever think about how we'd react?" Chenle raises his voice.

"Wait, you two had sex?" Renjun seems to snap out of whatever trance he was in.

I nod and glare at him. "We were just talking and it was what we both wanted." I look at Jeno, Chenle, then Donghyuck.

"Don't you regret it? Hasn't it changed your relationship?" Jaemin looks at Mark and I.

A question I never wanted to answer in front of them.

I look at Mark. He gives me a look and shrugs.

"No." Mark and I say together.

"What?" Everyone shouts.

"If I was going to have my first time with anyone I would rather it would've been with Mark than some random guy. We knew so much about each other and we both wanted the same thing at the time." I explain.

Donghyuck just sits there.

"I didn't even know you yet, Donghyuck." I look at him and frown. "How was I supposed to know it could've been with you?"

"No, I get it." He nods his head.

"Wait, Miyoung wasn't your first, was she?" Mark turns to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck just looks at Mark, then me. "No."

"See?" Mark looks at Donghyuck.

"Still, how could you just not tell us?" Chenle sounds offended.

"Because! How am I supposed to tell you that I had my first time with one of your best friends? There's no way I could've if he wouldn't have given it away." I look at Chenle then Mark.

"Sorry." Mark says under his breath.

"It's like telling us you're dating Donghyuck!" Chenle waves his hand in the air.

"But that's two completely different things." Donghyuck stands up.

"Yes it is. Thank you." I look at Donghyuck then Chenle.

"Whatever." He leans against the wall and crosses his arms again. "It's done and over with we can't do anything about it now anyway."

"Exactly." I sigh.

"So, explain how you and Donghyuck got back together then." Chenle sighs.

Donghyuck sits back down on the bed and waits for me to start.

"Well, like I said, he forgot to give me a sock, so I went inside his house to help him find it. One thing led to another and I stayed the night."