Chapter 7

Sorry for the late update, I will try to update as much as I can. Please
Vote, share, follow me and also comment about how you feel about the book (likes and dislikes).

Please go read my other books.

Quote of the day
"I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream." – Unknown

Song of the day
-Take a chance (feat. Little Dragon) by Flume
This us my favorite song. Actually anything made by Flume is my favorite.

Chapter 7 not edited

Zara POV

The day of the charity ball event

I looked at myself in the mirror admiring my curves and my shape. I loved the way my body looked in the Red dress I chose. At first I chose a navy blue dress but they didn't have my size. But when I saw the Red I fell in with it, even tho it showed a little to much.

I tied my hair in a bun so and wore diamond hear earrings that I purchased today

I tied my hair in a bun so and wore diamond hear earrings that I purchased today. For my shoes I simply wore red shoes thy matched my dress.

When I was done making sure I looked good I went to check up on Adele she was playing on her iPad.
I was going to be leaving Adele with Piper and her parents. She was actually supposed to be going for a sleepover and luckily the day it was in the night of the Charity Event.

"Come on Baba time to go" I told her

She acted like she didn't hear me and kept playing on her phone. This girl is something else, I wonder where she got this attitude from cause it is not from me.

I walked up to her and picked her up. I shouldn't be doing things but I real wanted to go and I don't have time for her drama.

I breathed out cause this child was very heavy.

I grabbed my keys and then walked to my car with her in my hand. I put her in and then ran to the drivers seat.

When we arrived, I don't have time to small talk with Lea I just dropped Adele. And ran back into my car and went full speed ahead.

I was nervous about this event, I was excited to see all this business men of Atlanta and all over the world. This was obviously not my first to going to events like this. But since I am now single I want to make a good impression. Hopefully I will find a man or even make friends.

It had been really trusting and letting people in. After what Lizzy did to me it made me believe that all people where like that. But today I want to make new friend and have fun for once in my life.

When I go to the charity ball, I gave my cat to a man who was working for the event and he drove off. I felt so embarrassed because I was the only one wearing Red when it was clearly a white themed party.