Chapter 17

Quote of the day
Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.
-J.K. Rowling

Song of the day
Fetish by Selena Gomez

Chapter 17

Brandon POV

We walked into my office and i closed the door and locked it. But she would have not have noticed because she was looking around the office. My office was way different compared to how it looked when she was here, I looked beautiful but since she was here nothing was as beautiful as her. What she was wearing really turned me on, her ass was nice and fat and her hips were nicely put together. Now it all made since why she looked thicker because of our daughter Adele who I am very happy to see one day.

"Do you like what you see" I asked her

She slowly turned to me so that I could see her face nicely.

"Can I please give you the report on the progress of the house so that we can both go home, I have a flight in less than an hour" she said getting right to the point of why she was here.

"Why are you in a rush baby, we have all day" I said and walked to my mini fridge and took out a can of cola and a Fanta pine for Zara.

I handed it to her and then leaned on my desk she was standing very close to me and I saw her drink her drink. I looked as her lips connected with her can and it made me what to be the can for a second because I miss touching those soft sweet lips.

"Thank you for the drink" she was and walked to the coffee table were she put all the paper work. She vent down and I had a proper angle of her body.

She then stood up and walked up to me and then said " here are your reports Mr Gonzalez" she said with her office voice

"Mr Gonzalez" I asked her with a smirk

"This is business not a get together, we need to speak in business tone" she said

I looked down and quickly went through all the papers quickly. I handed the papers back to her and she reached for it I quickly grabbed her hand and brought her closer to me she was now standing in between my legs.

"What are you trying to go" she said

"Oh come on Mrs Gonzalez I know you it this to happen. I am actually surprised you came as said in the meeting" I said but she was trying to break free but I was to strong for her.

"Let me go" she said and she was not even looked in my eyes anymore

"I still love you" I said and she stopped and started at me for a while. Our heads cake closer and closer and then our lips touched.....

Zara POV

"No don't do it Zara don't" my mind was saying but my body was doing something else.

When our lips touched I felt like it was the right thing but it was the wrong thing to do. We are no longer a thing anymore and he just needs to understand that. He opened my lips and now we were fighting for who was doing to be controlling, me being foolish as ever gave up and left him do his thing. I must say he is the best kisser in the world, the way he moves tongue makes me feel some type of way.

I felt him move down to my hips and then my But and he squeezed them with both of his hands. I felt his go under my dress and pulled it up so that he could feel it nicely. I stupidly let out a moan and I regret it because I knew this meant that he would want to do it with me. I swear I wanted to stop but it felt so good to tell him to stop this man has a hold on me.

Luckily I was saved my his phone ringing.

Ring ring ring

He tried to ignore it but it just kept in ringing and that made us stop what we were doing. I fitted my dress and pulled it down, next time I came here I will make sure I wear office pants.

He answer his phone and then when he was done he looked at me and said

"I am sorry but I have to go now, I have meeting I need to attend to. Have a safe flight" he said and walked away

I grabbed my stuff and left the building immediately. I just can't believe I left him do that, next time I will make sure I don't fall off his stupid mind games.

To be continued.......

What do you guess think will happen the his office ?

Please vote for this chapter I would really appreciate it
Please go and follow me I am so close to 1K
Please share this book with all your friends and family
And comment about what you feel and think about the book.