Chapter 12

Hey guys thank you so much for the support and love. Keep commenting it really helps when I am writing.
So please keep voting
Commenting
Sharing
And also please follow me cause I am close to 1K

Anyway let's get into the story

Quote of the day
And now I'm looking at you," he said, "and you're asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me.
-Cassandra Clare

Song of the day
Treasure by Bruno Mars

Zara POV

"Perfect" I said as I looked at my finished house that I just made. It looked beautiful, it was one of the best drawings I have ever made.

This was the perfect house, cause it had six bedrooms with baths in each one. The top floor had four bedrooms, the main bedroom had a very big space for the bed to fit and the walking closet was also very big cause it had two sides for his wife and him, and then also had a shoe closet. The bottom floor had on to bedrooms but the bedroom were fairly big. The house also had a place for the help, the garden took room and an inside and outside pool.

I would love to like in a place like this, it had everything I could truly want my dream house to be like. I just hope that the person who is actually buying the drawing finds it appealing and beautiful because I spent most of my free time and work time doing this.

Ring ring ring

I picked up my office phone and answered it.

"Hello"

"Mrs Gonzalez, they are ready for you" Mr Russo's PA informed me over the phone

"Thank you I will be there in three minutes" I said and put the phone down.

I quickly rolled my paper and then started walking out the door and went straight into the board room.

But me being me I spilled and fell with all my papers in my hands and started gathering them all together. I felt like a mess, I felt like this was going to reduce the chances of me taken serious or even the client buying my drawing.

"I am so sorry" I said to the people in the board room.

They were many people in the room and they were either supervisors or the head of the different departments in the company.

I was saved by someone helping, he helped me grab all the papers and my book.

"Thank you so much....." I almost lost my words when I saw Mr Brandon Xavier Gonzalez.

"No worries pretty face" he said and then winked at me

I hated that name called that he used, that was the named he used to call me that all the damn time in college. At that time I loved it but name but now I feel so irritated by it but at the same time he used that sexy deep voice of his.

I got up and then looked at him deep in the eyes, the silence broken when Mr Russo cleared his throat pretty loudly.

"Mr Gonzalez please take a seat so that the meeting can start" he said and gestured his hands to the seat.

I walked to the empty seat and then laid my drawing down.

I looked around and I realized that I was the only woman in the room. I felt kind of intimidated by that but I took a deep breath in and looked at Mr Russo and he nodded. Giving me the signal to start. I told up and fixed my fashion nova short red dresses.