Chapter 22

Hey guys thank you for all the comments, I really loved them.

If you were Zara would you ever talk to him or would you give him a second chance? Please comment

Quote of the day
To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.
-C.S. Lewis

Song of the day
Feels Like Summer
Song by Donald Glover

I live this song comment which song you love you would love to see as the 'song of the day'

Chapter 22

Zara POV

"Can I please have a small orange juice with chicken nuggets with chips" I told the waiter and gave him the menu, he asked asked Brandon and as always he got the same thing which was a chicken salad with extra chicken and avocado.

That was the only thing he used to ordered with he got into restaurants, even when we went on our honeymoon he didn't even want to go to different restaurants because he only wanted to have a chicken salad. But when we were at home and I cooked he would eat any and everything that I cooked.

"Why are you not eating" He asked me and put me out of the thoughts

"I have to go shopping for myself, cause my clothes don't fit me anymore" I told me which was true.

For the past two week I was not able to fit into any of my clothes that I tried on. It is thee most annoying thing that happened, like i feel like I am now a size 36 when I am naturally a size 32.

"Yes you should, I don't understand why your work place allows you to wear clothes that don't even cover your ass. You have men staring at it The whole day" he said and then drank his water.

I simply ignored his comment and then grabbed my phone and then started texting Lisa. I wanted her to join me in my shopping spree since I got my bonus that Mr Russo promised.

"Mommy are you staying" Adele asked me while she was drawing a picture when the color pencils the restaurant gave her.

"No, my baby but I will be close by. Should I buy you a toy?" I asked she

She shook her head no

"Then what do you want" I asked her

"Can you stay with me and daddy cause it is not that nice when you are not there" she said

I felt bad because I felt like I was missing out on some the moments that she was having and I feel that as her mom I need to be there.

"Please can you stay please mommy please" she asked then that idiot comes along and then asks my the same question

"Yes please mommy" he said and then smirk, I really what to wipe that smirk on his face.

"Okay fine"

Just as I said that Lisa sent me a message that she could not make it cause she was going to see her father in law cause she was in hospital.

I then ordered a large pepperoni and avocado pizza with extra cheese and tomato with lemon water. I honestly hate the taste of sour foods or drinks but today I just had the sudden craving for it.

When we were done just as we were about to leave Adele showed me and Brandon a picture that she draw. And I was surprised I am not even going to lie.

It was a picture of Brandon, Adele,me and two other small sticks. Brandon was the color blue and he had on a suit and I was the color red with my favorite red shoes while Adele and the other stick men were the color green. I was so confused with why she added those people.

"This is beautiful mi amor, who are this people on the picture" Brandon asked her and picked her up

"While this boy person is you daddy, the one in red is mommy, this one is me and these two people are my other siblings" she said

Siblings? This girl has a really wild imagination. I am so surprised that she draw this, to be honest it was not the best but it a very good effort that she put it.

"This is beautiful my sweet love bug" I told her

Brandon then gave me that looked, it scared me but in a sexual way that made me shiver a little. I wanted to smile but I simply looked away not paying him any mind.

When we left the restaurant Brandon thought got himself, me and Adele Nike Air Forces. I told him that I would buy myself but he didn't even bother listening to me. So he just brought, i was angry at first but when I saw them nicely they actually looked nice. He even got me underwear but I was totally unaware of it, I didn't even want them but he kept insisting I get them.

When we left the mall, Adele was sleeping cause she was so tired of walking and playing in the park. Luckily it was 19:00 and even tho it was Saturday I was happy she left early cause that meet I didn't need to make her good or anything.

We arrived at my place and then put Adele to sleep. Brandon was in the living room, when I was walking down the stairs it felt like deja vu all of a season.

"Brandon when are you leaving, and this time we are not going to be having sex" I told him straight up

I was not going to be allowing him to get into my pants anymore.

"Aaahhhh I was hoping you would come down stairs wearing those sexy two pieces red underwear's I got you" he joked I rounded my eyes and then walked to the kitchen to grab a class of water and then went back

"No seriously Brandon you need to go I have church tomorrow morning so I suggest you leave now or I will call the cops and I am not afraid of doing that"

"Okay, I will go on my if you give me ten minutes. I wanna tell you something" he said and gave those eyes that foolishly made me believe his intentions were good.

"Okay you have 6 minutes" I told him

To be continued....

What do you think will happen next ?

What do you think Brandon wants to tell Zara?

Who's point of view would you like in the next chapter?

Please vote for this chapter I would really appreciate it
Please go and follow me I am so close to 1K
Please share this book with all your friends and family
And comment about what you feel and think about the book.