Chapter 21

Quote of the day
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
Pablo Neruda

Song of the day
Send My Love
Song by Adele

Chapter 21

"Jump down baby your daddy is waiting for you" I told Adele

And as always she wanted her mama to carry her instead of using her God give feet. I have a feeling that even when she is 15 she will still be asking me to carry her.

I walked into the mall with Adele in my hands while I carried my bag in my hands.

Today Adele was doing yo spend time with daddy so I had to drop her of at the mall with her dad, while I was going to shop by myself. Me and Brandon have decided that we would be sharing Adele but she will always be staying at my house. So every Saturday or even Friday that's if Brandon is not busy Adele will spend time with Brandon.

As I was about to enter the restaurant I heard my name being called and when I turned it was my old college friend Tommy. Two years ago when I was trying to complete my degree we used to work together and study together all the time, but when school ended our friendship also finds ended.

"Oh my gosh hey Zara, long time not see" he said and hugged me

Tommy was five years younger than me because he came straight after high school. If I was younger I would totally go for him because he is so handsome and tall, he also had muscles for days. His dark color skin makes him even more handsome. But it is a shame that he is gay because i would totally go for him.

"Hey Tommy, it has been a while" I said to him

"Yeah....and this must be little miss Adele. Wow she has grown the last time I saw her was when she was still a baby" he said and tickled her and she smiled back at him

"Yeah she has grown a lot and bossy as ever" I said and looked at Adele who had her head placed on my shoulder.

"We should totally go for dinner or something?" He asked him but when I was about to answer I was interrupted Adele who just jumped out of my arms and ran into the arms of her father.

He walked up to and then stood next to me. Why can't I just have fun with out him always ruining things for me.
Now things were wierd between, me and Tommy because of this idiot.

"Hello, Zara" Brandon said to me and then kissed my lips and I was so shocked when he did that, I don't know why he had to do that.

I looked at him and he just had a smirk in his face.

"Ummm Zara I guess this is my time to leave now. I have to go and attend my dog at home" he lied because I know for a fact that he didn't want dogs or even child in his life of living. But that was the only way he could think of to leave "we should hook up on day maybe" he said

"For sure, is your number still the same?" I asked

"Yes, you should call we have so much to talk about" he said and smiled

"Okay now bye" he and I said bye back and then he walked away from me.

"You are not going to be calling no one do you hear me" Brandon said in a harsh tone

"And why is that" I questioned him

"Because you are my woman and I don't want you with any man" he said replied

I looked at him like he had to heads and I simply laughed at him because he was been pathetic.

"I can do as I was and please cause at the end if the day it is my life not yours. And may I add that you are the one who left me, so why don't you call Lizzy and tell her that cause you left her for me." I said angry and walked into the restaurant.

This man has some nerve I am a new woman and I wish he would understand that I am not the same Zara that he knew. I am now a new and improved woman. If he wants to boss someone he must go to Lizzy I am sure she would do anything for him.

To be continued....

What do you guess think will happen next ?

Please vote for this chapter I would really appreciate it
Please go and follow me I am so close to 1K
Please share this book with all your friends and family
And comment about what you feel and think about the book.