Chapter 29

Quote of the day
Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said.

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.
-John Green

Song of the day
Best for Last
Song by Adele

Chapter 29

Zara POV

"Come every one let's gather around so we can sing Adele happy birthday. I announced to everyone in the room.

Everyone eat like thirty minutes ago and people seemed to be getting bored and tired, so I guess it was now the best time to sing for Adele now.

"Okay one two three" and we sang and she was so happy, she was also carried by her father she like she wanted when we were at Pipers party, while I was standing next to her.

She was also very happy to see a rainbow cake just like she wanted, all the kids were in aww when they so the cake.

When it was time to leave, everyone looked liked live they were tired especially the kids. And I feel bad for the people that would have to clean up after the party cause they were cupcake papers on the ground and chip packs but I tried to pick up as much as I could.

When everyone left I paid the people who owned the kiddies play room and then got into car with Adele in the back seat and with Brandon on the passenger seat and we drove of home.

Brandon stayed with us, he came up with some lame excuses saying that he wanted to be close to Adele but I knew that what he really wanted was to be closer to me. And that ain't happening until he realizes what he actually did to me.

When we arrived home I put Adele in her bed while Brandon was offloading all the presents Adele got from today.

While she was doing that I placed his beddings and pillow on the coach and then went to make myself warm milk with a bag of popped pop corn.

"I forgot that, this was your favorite midnight snack" Brandon said be-hide me and I almost jumped. He knew that I hated it when he did that but he still did it.

"Damn Brandon you scared me" i placed my hand over my chest

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you the way I did" he chuckled

"That's not funny" I said and through a dish towel to him, he was always did that to me when we stayed together. That was one thing that I hated that he did

"Oh come on baby......I am just playing with you" he said coming closer to me and grabbed my waist.

What is he doing? At that moment I froze, I did know what was happening and why it was happening. I didn't want him to touch me because I know that we would just end in bed and then three weeks from now we like get news that I am some how pregnant. Which I don't want not right now and not from Brandon.....okay okay maybe I am just overthinking things.

"What are you doing Brandon?" I managed to so him, it was so hard because I miss his touch, we was the only man he knew how to work my body. While he is literally the only man who ever worked my body.

"Come one I know you want it.....I still love you Zara, don't deny me, come close and let me kiss your face" he said to me and my heart was debating so fast that I swear you could hear it beating. He was so damn charming that I almost fell for it but just as our lips were about to touch, Adele called my name.

"Mommmmmmmy" she yelled

Fewh saved by the bell

As I was about to go and check up in her bedroom Brandon stopped me and said

"No, I will handle it" he said and normal if I was in the right mindset I would have said no to him but since I was still so shocked with what happened a second ago, I just let him do what he wanted to do.

I used the kitchen table to support me so I could register what just happened.

"Did he just say he still loved?" I asked myself

No no no no no no no no that man hurt me, and now he thinks just by buying Adele toys and sleeping in MY house he will somehow get back into my life. No ways, he needs to learn his lesson or two that life doesn't work like that.

Let me quickly finish washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen because I don't want that man to pull any more tricks on me.

To be continued....

So what do you think?

I don't know but I feel so disconnected with this story, do y'all think I should keep the story doing or should I focus on other stories.