Chapter Thirty One

Chloe's POV

------------------

"Well guess what? I don't love you," I spit, instantly regretting my words.

I cant look at Michael. Id just run back to him. Why did I even say that? I do love him, with all my heart.

Whilst my brain is mentally cursing itself, I run again. But someone doesn't give up.

Assuming that its Michael, I turn around but its not. Its Ashton.

"What? What do you want? I do love Michael," I find my mouth saying.

"Why did you say that then? He freaking needs you. Ok your angry and your pissed off. But just look at him, Chloe," Ashton indicates to Michael. I peer at him. Did I honestly cause him to do that? He has my penknife in his hand.

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!" I scream.

Michael stares at me. The blade is inches away from his wrist.

"Don't even think of doing that," I say, running up to him. I dive at him, knocking him back and the penknife skims across the leaves. There I am, lying on top of him, just staring into his eyes.

"Im sorry," he sobs into me.

"No baby. Im sorry. Michael I do love you. I love you so badly. Don't ever do that to yourself. Mike your beautiful. What I said before, I said it without thinking. Im so sorry I love you so much," I kiss him and he kisses back.

We pull away and Michael has tears running down his cheeks.

"I love you too C. Your my world and I never should of called you a bitch. Your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I love you so much. Look. When we broke up ages ago, this was never asked. Chloe Frances, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I would," I smile.

Everyone starts cheering as Michael stands up, pulling me with him. With a swift movement, he dips me and our lips touch. As we kissed, I began to think, this is why I could never leave him. He is fucking perfect.

Michael brings me back up and pulls me into a cuddle. I nuzzle into his chest, his smell is like a drug.

"Never cut Mikey. Never ever ever never never," I cup his cheeks and trace the cut on his face.

"Scarred for life," Michael smiles, his hands holding my waist.

"Oh shush," I smile back, "and for the last time. Im sorry It was my dreams fault."

"I know. Talk about dreams, I think its time to set up camp," Michael kisses my forehead and I get my stuff out of my bag.

"Im so hungry," Luke says, sitting next to me and giving me a hug, "glad your back." He whispers.

"Yeah me too," I whisper back.

"Luke! Help!" Sally is screaming. Ashton and Calum have tipped her upside down.

"Irwin, Hood, put her down," Luke scowls at Ashton and lifts Sally down.

"We were only having a joke Luke. God. Come on Cal. Lets go hunting. Chloe, you should come,"

"Yeah ok. Let me get my penknife," I give Michael a peck on the head and stand up, scooping the penknife in my hand as we walked off.

"Heather?" I say, while sharpening the blade. We had been hunting for about five minutes and we had caught three rabbits and a squirrel.

"Yeah?" She replies, her eyes looking fainter than usual.

"You ok? You know with the animals?"