The Avengers

Spice's PoV:

The stinging sensation on her wrists made Spice aware that she was awake. She opened her eyes and was met with darkness. There was a small door at one end of the room and she heard voices.

"So," she heard one man say, "I hope she is worth all this trouble."

"Oh, she is," said another man and Spice recognised that voice too well. She would know that voice even if she was dead. The voice curdled her blood and she wanted to spit out bile onto his face. "I just," continued the man, "want to fist my hand onto her red hair and hear her scream as I fuck her brains out."

Spice heard the lewd laughter and her insides turned to ice. She remembered the last day, about how she had been unable to save her mother from having her throat slashed neatly by that man.

The door to her room opened and the lights came on. Spice lifted her head to see five men standing in front of her.

"Get away from me, Harsh," said Spice and the man laughed. He pulled down his pants and took out his manhood.

"Suck," he said and Spice glared at him. She wouldn't let him order her around, even if that meant being tortured otherwise.

"No," she said determinedly.

"I said suck."

"No."

"Fucking bitch!"

Harsh flicked his fingers and the four other men grabbed Spice's small face, opening her mouth forcefully. Harsh thrust himself in and started violating her mouth, ignoring her whimpers as she gagged every time he nudged her tonsils.

Spice felt humiliated at the utter helplessness. She bit down on his manhood hard and he screamed.

"You bitch!" screamed Harsh, pulling away. "You know, I was going to be gentle with you because you are a virgin, but now, you are in for hell."

Harsh picked her up roughly as she struggled violently. He bent her over the desk and the other four men kept her torso pressed firmly against the table.

Spice screamed as she felt him forcefully enter her virgin core. She cried out repeatedly as he kept thrusting mercilessly into her. She heard his obscene laughter of victory as her determined protests turned into woeful cries of pain as she started to beg to him to stop. Her legs shook as the pain became unbearable.

"She is all yours now," said Harsh as he finished and she whimpered in apprehension as she felt another man line up behind her.

"No, please," said Spice. "No more! It hurts!"

"This is your life now, sweetheart," said Harsh. "And make sure she gets thoroughly broken in, otherwise, you might not get good customers."

Harsh left as Spice screamed out in pain every time another man violated her body. She begged for death. Every time they thrust roughly into her, she begged for death. She was ready to be burned alive at the stake if that meant respite from this.

"Wake up," heard Spice and she opened her eyes. Her wrists stung just like it had in the dream. She blinked and realised she was staring into a pair of emerald green eyes.

Oddly, that was a relief.

Loki's PoV: