The Grandmaster's Punishment

Loki's PoV:

"Really?" asked the Grandmaster in a tone that was too sweet. The tone made Loki want to gag.

"I had to," replied Loki. "Otherwise, you would kill her."

"So, you decided to threaten me? YOU USED YOUR LIPS TO UTTER WORDS THAT WERE THREATENING TO ME?"

Loki did not even flinch. Thanos had behaved worse with him. No matter what, nothing in this universe could torture him worse than Thanos.

"I had to," replied Loki again. "I couldn't let her die."

"You are in for big trouble."

"I don't care."

"What did you say?"

"I said I don't care what trouble I am in but you will not do anything to harm her. Is that clear?"

"Are you ordering me?" The Grandmaster approached Loki. And then without warning, he gripped Loki by his neck and lifted him up in the air, choking Loki in the process. "Are you ordering me on MY planet?"

"I am-" Loki choked, black spots appearing in front of his eyes. He tried to pry the Grandmaster's fingers from around his neck but his grip was too tight.

Grandmaster released him and he landed with a loud gasp. Loki felt his neck throbbing.

"You will be punished for threatening me," said the Grandmaster. He then clapped his hands and a couple of elves entered the room. One of them lifted Loki up and placed him on a chair. Another one of them started to thread a big needle.

"What are you doing?" asked Loki, panic rising up his spine as he saw the elf approach him with the needle.

They didn't answer him but just held him down strongly. He struggled against the elf that was holding him, grunting and swearing, but it was of no use. The other elf pinched Loki's lips together and even though he tried to scream, the elf had some ungodly strength that prevented him from opening his mouth. Then, mercilessly, the elf pierced the needle through Loki's lips.

The pain was unbearable and Loki whimpered from it. When he felt the thread being pulled through, he knew it wasn't over. He closed his eyes, bracing himself for the pierce again.

The process was so unimaginably painful that if asked later, Loki would not be able to describe it. But he knew deep in his heart that he deserved it. Spice too was probably undergoing a brutal healing session.

He deserved the pain.

After it was over, Loki realised he couldn't open his mouth, the threads were taut and his lips were bleeding.

"Come to my chambers," said the Grandmaster, winking at Loki.

Loki gagged internally, hating the fact that this section of hell wasn't yet over.

Spice's PoV:

Brunnhilde came out with Loki after a meeting with the Grandmaster while Spice hid and waited in the room outside. As soon as Loki and Brunhilde entered, Spice pounced on Loki and pinned him to the ground. He was strong but the element of surprise was a good weapon.

"Hey," said Loki breathlessly when he finally looked at Spice's face. "It has been pretty long since I last saw you."

"Stop seducing her," growled Brunnhilde. "Didn't I see you two days ago on a ship with the Grandmaster during one of his orgies?" The colour seemed to drain from his face as Spice's eyes narrowed at him.