The Connection

Spice's PoV:

"So," said Spice, "you know where they are?"

"Yes," he replied simply. "You were staring right into the PAN ID card of that person but you didn't even know the details."

"Whose ID?"

"Harsh's"

"So, we are going there right?"

"Yes. We will teleport there and beat the shit out of that asshole."

"Loki!!!"

"What? I am not allowed to get angry at the person who raped my Rhoanne and my Spice when she was just fifteen?"

"Alright. Fine. Let's go now. But remember. Beating is my department."

"How does this feel, huh? How. Does. This. Feel?"

Spice yelled into Harsh's ear as she held him by the back of his neck, bent over the table of the club she had found him at. The position satisfied her as it reminded her of the pitifully position he had used to destroy her innocence. She loved beating him up though, unleashing her whole life's training of martial arts on him. He was currently possessing a black eye, two broken teeth and a bruised neck which Spice had almost choked permanently at least four times.

"What do you want?" asked Harsh, his voice a little choked. Spice smirked at the sound of it.

Spice released his neck and he turned around. Then, very slowly, Spice untied her hair from the high bun and she revelled in the scene as Harsh's eyes widened in a mixture of recognition and fear.

"Remember me?" she asked.

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice was now slightly shaky.

"Your membrum virile," said Loki, taking down the invisibility spell from around himself and Harsh screamed as a tall dark-haired handsome God suddenly arrived in front of him.

"Membrum virile?" asked Spice, her face contorted in a combination of disbelief and pride.

"You seem to be in desperate need of a Latin dictionary."

Spice shook her head. "Harsh," she began, "Why aren't you in jail?"

"I was released five years after my arrest," he replied, slightly cringing as Loki narrowed his eyes at him.

"Released?" asked Spice. "What you did deserved life imprisonment!"

"My wife bribed the officials. The others are still stuck in that hell hole but she bribed me out."

"YOUR WIFE??!!" Loki and Spice had yelled together.

"Yes, my wife. She is not a local but she loves me."

"So," Spice asked, trying to calm herself down. "Your wife knows everything?"

"Everything. In fact, her brother is my therapist and is helping me cope with the trauma. Her brother meets my friends in prison and helps them cope with theirs too."

"Your trauma?" Spice blinked several times from bewilderment.

"Yes. I was traumatised. Do you know how bad jail is? And all I did was show a brat her place. By the way, this man, is he your present customer?"

Loki growled and took a step toward him but Spice caught his arm, holding him back.

"Can you take us to your wife?" asked Spice.

"Yes. Of course. You should see that I did better than your mother."

"Harsh." Spice smiled sweetly at him. "You say one demeaning word about my mother and I will pull out your tongue and strangle you with it. Not even your loving wife will be able to save you."