Chapter One.

~Chloe's POV~

I woke up this morning really excited. I'm going to watch the X Factor live shows. I have tickets to every show because my aunty works backstage.

Mum: Hurry up! Aunty Layla is here!

Me: I'm coming!

I have to look my best, Aunty Layla said i could possibly meet my favourite performer(s) if there's time. My favourite is What About Tonight, a boyband consisting of five incredible boys; Brock Jays, Tyrone Georgiadis, Luke Howell, Mitchel Cave & my absolute favourite, Christian Anthony.

Aunty Layla & I arrived at the studios early so she could get everything for tonight. I had to sit in a room by myself while Layla was busy. The show didn't start for another 8 hours. This was going to be a long day.

~Christian's POV~

Brock, Tyrone, Mitchel, Luke & I started rehearsing for tonight's show. We are performing 'Glad You Came' by The Wanted. As we were rehearsing, Layla, one of the backstage crew member's, told us he had to meet someone important.

Brock: Who is it?

Layla: Just wait & see.

As we were walking backstage we were getting excited hoping we could meet One Direction again, maybe announce we would open their Australian tour next year. Layla smiled as she opened the door & told us to go in.

Layla: Chloe, i'd like you to meet

Chloe: What About Tonight!

She clearly was a fan. She was the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen in my life. Her hair was long & wavy, her smile was the prettiest thing i've seen, her eyes; you could get lost in them.

Brock: Hi i'm

Chloe: Brock Jays!

Brock: Yes, i'm guessing you're a fan?

Nah shit Brock.

Chloe: Biggest fan ever! You guys are definately going to win!

Brock: Well thankyou babe.

She smiled & blushed at the term 'babe' it was cute.

Me: I'm Christian, but i guess you already know that?

Chloe: Yes! Oh my god. Christian! You're even more gorgeous in person!

Me: Aww thankyou love, you're very gorgeous yourself.

She blushed even more. God she was adorable.

Layla said we had to leave to go back to rehearsals, but i didn't want to leave just yet. I told Layla & the boys i'd meet them out there in a second, i had to talk to Chloe.

Me: Chloe?

Chloe: Yeah?

Me: I'll see you after the show right?

Chloe: I'll talk to Layla & see, but i hope so!

Me: I hope so too.

I smiled & she blushed. As i was walking out i looked back & gave her a smile & a wink. She blushed even more. Her cheeks were red.