Chapter Thirteen.

~Chloe's P.O.V~

I ran over to the boys who were crying, & farewelling the X Factor contestants. I saw Christian sitting in the corner, curled up in a ball, by himself.

I went over to him to check on him. This was hard for him, it was hard for all of them.

"It'll be okay Christian, you boys will go far." I reasured him.

"It's not j-just that. I will m-miss all.. All of the others." he couldn't continue. He was heartbroken.

Tyrone came over soon after telling Christian that they had to leave. Christian farewelled the others & walked out before bursting into tears again. I stayed with Tyrone for a little bit, making sure he was fine. We just sat in the corner, in silence. Him crying on my shoulder, it was cute. Normally it would be the girl crying on the guys shoulder, but this was different. I feel comfortable around Tyrone, i feel safe.

~Tyrone's P.O.V~

As bad as this sounds, i told Christian we were leaving so i could spend some time with Chloe. I needed her right now. We sat in silence while i cried on her shoulder. Yeah good one Tyrone, sound like a girl much ? I thought i should get up & leave before she gets annoyed with me. But i didn't want to. I enjoyed this. She comforted me when i needed it the most. I need her in my life.

~Luke' P.O.V~

So we are eliminated. What are we going to do now. I know we are still staying together, doing music, what we love. But it won't be the same. The X Factor journey was amazing. Met so many amazing people along with it. Speaking of amazing people, i don't know what i'm going to do now. Bella will forget about me. Great. There's no chance for us, ever. She will never know how i feel.

Bella interrupted my train of thought.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" She sobbed, giving me a tight hug.

"I'll miss you too."

I just stared in her eyes & kissed her.

What was i thinking ? Did i really just do that. Good one Luke.