Chapter Thirty Nine.

~Chloe's P.O.V~

Everytime i tried to distract myself from thinking about what Christian's surprise was, i was always back to thinking. Nothing could get my mind off it. Why is it so hard to just forget until he gets back? I decided i go for a walk to clear my mind. It was Winter, but i didn't care. I needed to get out, so i grabbed my coat and left a note for Mitch, Tally, Luke, Brock and Tyrone.

As i stepped outside the winter breeze flowed straight past my body, causing me to shiver. Regretting my decision to come out, i still walked ahead. I know it doesn't snow in Sydney, but i swear it was about to. It feels like i'm in Antarctica. Still walking, but struggling to because of the shivers, i reached a tree. It wasn't just any tree either. It was the tree that Tyrone decorated and put alot of effort into making it the best date for both of us. I have to admit, it was the best date i've ever been on. Christian had never done something like that for me. We had gone out to dinner countless times, had cute movie dates and other fun stuff, but nothing like what Tyrone did for me. I'm not saying Tyrone is better than Christian, because i love Christian with all my heart and wouldn't trade him for the world, but i would love to see him do something cute for us which would show how much he really loves me.

I got up and walked away from the tree, too many memories. I was walking up the main street by now and i had been recognized by a couple of fans who asked for photos and my autograph. It was so nice to know some of them love me aswell, not just the boys. But as i always knew, i have my haters for 'stealing' him away from them.

The fans gave me letters and Twitter usernames and present, you name it, to give the boys, which i kindly said i would. They thanked me and left. I decided i should be getting back by now; Christian should be home soon, which means my surprise.

~Christian's P.O.V~

I can't believe i'm actually doing this. Like this is for life. What happens if it doesn't work out? I'm screwed. There's the other thing. I'm so scared. What if she doesn't have the reaction i expect she should? I will be left feeling like a dick.

~Chloe's P.O.V~

I got back home and literally ran through the door so i could get to the heater, but Brock stopped me. He had the biggest grin on his face.

"Please move, i'm freezing and why are you smiling?" i asked him.

"Go upstairs and get changed into something formal. It's important."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

So i walked upstairs and picked out what to wear. I wore a tight black dress with wedge heels. Put a light cover of make up; because i already had make up on. Straightened my hair, then curled a special way to make it more wavy than curly. Grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

I saw the boys and Tally sitting on the couch watching One Direction: The Up All Night Tour.

"Why are you's sitting around, while i had to get changed?" i asked them curiously.

"Because you're going somewhere special, without us." Brock said.

"Where?"

"Just wait and find out." replied Luke.

As soon as he said that, there was a knock at the door. The boys gave me a look to say 'open in it, it's where you're going'. A tall man with a suit was standing at the door and limo was right behind him.

"Where am i going?" i asked the man.

"Mr Anthony told me not to tell you. It's a surprise he said." he told me.

So this was it. I'm getting a limo to meet Christian. To the surpise.

A/N: Hey guys! I made the surprise into the next chapter, ya know; for a cliffhanger & it will be up as soon as possible. Hopefully tomorrow.

What do you think it is ? xxx