Chapter Three.

*Two days later*

~Luke's POV~

Ever since i first met Bella, i had that little crush on her. I need to get to know her better, we haven't talked that much, she's closer to Tyrone than any of us. I told the boys, mum had called & i missed it, so i had to call her back, but i went to find Bella.

~Bella's POV~

I was having the best time with Zach & Sammi. We were watching all the contestants auditions, bootcamp, home visits & tonight performances videos. We laughed at all the really bad auditions, like why would they embarrass themselves like that? We were in the middle of watching What About Tonight's audition & saying how amazing they really are, when Luke walked in. I'm not that close with him, so maybe he came to see Zach or Sammi. He sat & watched the videos with us. What felt like 10 minutes, was actually 2 hours & it was already midnight. So Zach & Sammi went off to their rooms to go to bed. Luke stayed, he thought we should get to know each other. We asked random questions about our lives & we were both laughing at some of our answers. I could feel my eyes start to droop & needed sleep. So i told Luke i need to sleep & he said he needed to go anyway.

Luke: I have to go anyway, the other boys would be wondering where i had gone.

Me: Yeah probably, well i had fun tonight, i'll see you tomorrow.

Luke: Sure will, we live in the same house.

He smiled.

Me: We do too. I didn't even know.

I said sarcastiscally. Luke come up to me & gave me a hug. He said goodnight & then left. God he was sweet.