Chapter Twenty.

~Tyrone's P.O.V~

Chloe & i have to tell them, it's so important they know. For some reason Chloe wants us to tell Christian seperately, i seriously worry about if she's serious about us or not. This is a big responsibility & i have to be there for

her, Christian can't ruin what we have.

~Chloe's P.O.V~

I walked up to Christian's room & found him laying on his bed almost crying.

"Christian, i'm sorry."

"Don't worry. I see what happened with us an hour ago meant nothing to you. It was just a way to get me back to the house."

"Christian don't."

"No Chloe! You don't! You can't tell me you love me & then kiss me & then go around acting like it didn't happen! It's selfish! You're selfish! Just get out. Leave me alone."

Shit. What have i done?

I go out of his room crying & ran straight to the bathroom. I never saw Christian yell. I have never ever seen him like this. It kills me to know it's all my fault. Mine & mine only. When i ran into the bathroom, i locked & slid down the door.

I sat there for about 15 minutes realizing i have totally & majorly stuffed up our relationship, he is my best friend. He is the one person i tell everything to. The one person who knows almost everything about me & my wicked past. Not even Tyrone knows about my past.

Thinking about that makes me realize i'm keeping a big thing from Christian, & Tyrone doesn't know my big secret about my past. Now i feel even more guilty about everything. Why does this happen to me?

*knock knock*

"Hurry up! I need to pee!" I heard Tyrone yell from the other side of the door.

I unlocked the door & walked out.

"Chloe? What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You're crying, you clearly just locked yourself in the bathroom. You can't tell me there's nothing wrong."

"I can't do this."

"Do what?"

"This. Us."

Tyrone started to tear up. What had i just done.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, i need to go."

I ran out of the house looking like absolute shit, but i didn't care. I ran & i ran & i ran, i didn't even know where i was going. Soon enough i ended up at the park where me & Christian first kissed. I couldn't help but smile through my tears.

I then collapsed.

~Tyrone's P.O.V~

Did Chloe just break up with me? Are we over? No, this can't be happening. I soon ran after her. It started raining but i don't care, i had to find her & see what she really meant. I can't lose her, not like this. I know i could possibly lose her at anytime, but not this way. We had to be together.

I ran as fast as my legs let me. I then saw a figure in the distance. Laying on the ground. I ran up to the person to see if they were okay, hoping it wasn't Chloe.

I walked closer to reveal a girl with long wavy brown hair, just lying on the ground. Who does that?

"Uhm.. Excuse me? Are you okay?"

"Tyrone?!"

"Yes?"

"Omg! Hi i'm Anna! I'm like your biggest fan!"

"Oh hi Anna, it was nice meeting you. Can i ask two questions?"

"You sure can."

"Okay. One, why were you lying on the ground, in the rain?"

"I dunno. I had to get out of the house i guess."

"Okay then & the second is, did you see a girl about your age come past here?"

"Yeah i did. She went that way. She was actually with Christian today. I saw him at the park & she came to meet him there. I hope that's the girl you're talking about?"

"It sure is. Thankyou so much Anna."

"No problem."

I walked off to the park & then soon enough i saw Chloe there. But she was on the ground. No, this can't be happening. I can't lose her now.

A/N: What do you think Chloe's past is? What do you think happened to Chloe? xx