Chapter Thirty.

~Christian's P.O.V~

So, Luke & Bella just caught us kissing & Chloe remembered Bella? Luke looked really puzzled. Before Luke could question her about it, i told Bella & him to leave the room for a little bit while i talked to her. As they walked out, a big smile grew across her face.

"Why are you smiling?"

"We're alone again." she replied, flirty.

"Not now. How do remember Bella, but not us?"

"Uhmm.."

"Chloe, stop. Just answer the question."

"I will only tell you if you promise not to tell anyone, ever. Please?"

"Of course."

"Bella is my cousin. I haven't seen her since we were five. We always used to have cute little play dates until a day she spent a day with another cousin, who i didn't know. Her uncle started beating her aunty & also her cousin. He threatened her & yeah, that's about it."

"Wow. You guys have some messed up families. No offence."

"Non taken." she laughed.

"Wait, how do you remember the whole thing so clearly?"

"Uhm.." not this again.

"Chloe, please tell me. You know i'm here for you."

"I didn't lose my memory. I just said that because it was a major risk of it & i needed you in my life. I love you, not Tyrone. I couldn't bare to tell him that" she broke down into tears "i'm a horrible person. Can't believe i'd do this!" she yelled.

"Chloe, don't cry. Also, i won't tell anyone. I love you too. This could be for the best."

"Thankyou so much."

"No problem."

A/N: Short chapter, got bored so i wrote something. xx