Chapter Thirty Three.

~Chloe's P.O.V~

I was so hurt. I know i want to be with Christian, but what Tyrone had said left me wondering did he even love me? "Anyway, i'm here to tell you we're over." Those words were the only thing going through my mind, over & over again. I started to tear up knowing we were officially over. A single tear drop fell, running down my face, slowly. Then another & another, then soon enough i burst into tears. I already miss him, i regret lying to him.

I can't handle this anymore. I unplugged all the cords attached to me & got changed & ran out of the hospital in tears. It was raining outside & i walked through the rain, hoping i'd catch a cold & become even more sick or something bad would happen to me, nothing is worth it anymore.

It started to storm pretty bad. Lightning was everywhere & thunder was really loud. All of a sudden, my phone rang. Christian. Of course.

"Hello?"

"Chloe! Where are you?!"

"Walking."

"Why are you walking & where to?!"

"Because i'm sick of everything & don't know."

"It's storming outside! I'm coming to get you. Where are you?"

"Near the park, i see it ahead."

"Okay, bye. See you soon."

"Okay. Bye."

I lied. I was no where near the park, i think. Well that's what i thought, but then i actually saw the park ahead. Shit. I went to walk away but i saw a girl sitting at the park bench, she looked sad. Her blonde hair was soaked from the rain & her mascara was running, clearly she had been crying.

"Hey, are you okay?" i asked her. She looked up & was startled.

"Yeah i'm fine." she said wiping a tear that was running down her face.

"No your not. What's your name?"

"Tallulah."

"Hi Tallulah, i'm Chloe."

"Hey."

"So, you don't need to tell me what's wrong, but why are you in the rain?"

"I could ask you the same question."

Half an hour passed & we ended up laughing. She was so nice, her personality lifted my mood. But then i forgot. I forgot Christian was coming to pick me up. Shit. I heard a car pull up & Christian's voice calling me over.

"Coming!" i shouted back to him. "Come with me, you need to get warm."

"No i'm fine."

"No you're not. Now get in the car or i'll drag you."

"Okay then. If i must."

-------------------------

Christian took me back to the hospital, but found i was getting released today anyway. So Brock drove all of us home. Tallulah doesn't even know who the boys are. What?! She had told me she had nowhere to go, so she was staying with us for a while. This is going to be great. It feels like we've been friends since kindergarten, but only met her an hour ago. It was so amazing to have a friend like that. I could tell we're going to be best friends.

On the way home, i noticed something in the corner of my eye. Mitchel was staring at Tallulah. When he saw me, he looked away. But soon enough, he was staring again.