Chapter Eight.

~Luke's POV~

I texted Tyrone telling him to come here straight away. Why would he say something like that to Chloe? Is he that selfish?

Tyrone: Hey.

Me: Hey.

Tyrone: You sound angry.

Me: Oh really. I wouldn't have guessed.

Tyrone: Well why?

Me: Well maybe the fact that Chloe is heartbroken because you told her Christian likes her, when he doesn't. Why would you do that to her?

Tyrone: Because i want her to be mine.

Me: What's telling Chloe that he likes her going to make her like you? You know very well that she always had a thing for Christian, even before she met us. He was her favourite.

Tyrone: That's why. She'd go to him saying it & when he says he doesn't like her she'll come running back to me.

Me: Wow. You really are selfish.

Tyrone: I..

I left the room before he could get one more word in. I wasn't going to listen to his excuses. You just don't do that. Now i know the real reason they call him the 'lady KILLER' . He kills they're hearts.

~Tyrone's POV~

Wow. I finally realize how selfish that really is. But why does Luke care so much? He better not like her aswell.

I have to ring Chloe.

*ring ring*

Chloe: Hey.

Me: I'm so sorry, i need to talk to you.

Chloe: You lied to me.

Me: I know & i need to explain myself. Can you come over first thing tomorrow?

Chloe: Fine.

She hung up. She really is angry. I've stuffed everything up. Smart one Tyrone.

I logged onto Twitter, i read a few of the fans tweets to me. They're so nice, but then you see the occassional hate, but i can handle it. I decided to check all the boys Twitter.

@ChristianAntho: " She's the girl that no one ever knows. </3 "

That's the lyrics to Say You Like Me, but why has he put a brokenheart at the end of it? Maybe he really does like Chloe.

@Howelly123: " Sometimes i wonder why people are so selfish."

Great.

@MitchelCave: " @ChristianAntho is my bestest best friend ever! <3 xxx"

Aww.

As i was logging off her name caught my eye.

@ChloeBrennan: " I thought you were different. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT! I guess not."

Shit. She's angry. I have stuffed up everything.