Chapter Two.

~Chloe's POV~

The boys just finished on stage. They were getting judges feedback & i saw Christian looking at me. He was smiling, probably at all the fans screaming. After they got off stage i texted Layla, telling her i wanted to come backstage. She said it's fine & i left. Soon Layla came to & asked why i didn't watch the rest of the show.

Layla: So why did you want to come backstage? The performances only just started.

Me: I need to speak to What About Tonight. Do you know where they are?

Layla: Yeah, they're down the corridoor & first room on the left.

Me: Thankyou.

I gave her a hug & left to find the boys.

~Mitchel's POV~

I thought something was up with Christian. He acted more confident & he was even more energetic & hypo. In rehearsals he a bit down until we met Chloe. After that he wanted things absolutely perfect, making sure we didn't mess up once. Maybe it was all for her? I mean, she was the type of girl Christian would go for. She's his age, not fake, beautiful & a fan of us. I wouldn't be surprised if he likes her. I talk to Christian later about it.

* 2 hours later *

Me: Christian? Can i talk to you?

Christian: Yeah, what's up?

Me: After we met Chloe you seem more outgoing that you usually are, like you're trying to impress her? Do you like her or something?

Christian: Woah man! I mean, she is beautiful & all, but i can't have any distractions right now. What About Tonight are my top priority & we need to perform 100% best every week.

Me: Are you sure? It seems like you're really trying to impress her?

Christian: Mitchel, it's fine, don't worry about it. I only met her today, maybe she will be a good friend, nothing more.

Me: Well okay. I'll see you later.

Christian: Okay bro.

Even though Christian denied that he didn't like Chloe, i wasn't convinced.