Chapter Twenty Nine.

~Christian's P.O.V~

Why would she want to talk to me alone? I automatically thought of anything it could've been, but nothing came to mind.

"Christian, i remembered something."

"Involving me?"

"Yes, i love you."

"What?"

Did Chloe just say she loves me? But Tyrone is her boyfriend? He's going to kill me.

"I remembered that i love you." A big smile grew on her face. "I rememered having a big crush on you, but i don't know why. I remember the letter, then running after you. I remember kissing you. I remember i am your girlfriend." she finished off. Oh no. She thinks i'm her boyfriend?! His is bad, real bad. What am i going to tell Tyrone? I love Chloe & i really want to be with her, but Tyrone is my best mate. I couldn't do that to him.

"Chloe, i'm sorry. But i'm not your boyfriend, Tyrone is. Yes, i love you & you think you love me, but you don't" she started to tear up, i felt so bad "you need to gain a bit more memory before anything can happen, i'm sorry."

"Oh, can you get Tyrone for me?"

"Uh, sure."

I walked out of the room & got Tyrone.

"Ty, she wants to talk to you."

"Alright."

~Tyrone's P.O.V~

"Tyrone, i really need to ask & tell you something."

"Yes?" What was going on? She looked like she was about to break down into tears.

"Who do i love?"

"Me."

"I remembered i love Christian though."

"What?"

"I love Christian."

I can't believe this. No she can't, she loves me? I am her boyfriend. She loves me.

"Chloe, no you don't. You love me."

"No i don't. Sorry."

"Chloe.." she cut me off.

"Please, just leave."

I walked out of the room & broke down infront of everyone. I didn't care what anyone thought of me right now, i just lost my girlfriend. The one i love so much. The one i was going to have a baby with. All that is now gone, because of Christian. I'm going to kill him.

~Luke's P.O.V~

Tyrone walked out of Chloe's room & just broke down into tears.

"Hey man, what's wrong?"

"She thinks she loves Christian, not me." he cried.

"Wow. I'm so sorry man."

"I'm going to kill him."

He then stormed off to find Christian. Great. This is going to end badly. I tried to stop him, but there was no point, Tyrone pushed straight past me with anger filled eyes. I don't even know what he was going to do.

Just as Tyrone stormed off, i got a call. Bella's name appeared on the screen.

"Hey!" i greeted her.

"Hey babe, what you up to? How are you all?"

"Where at the hospital & we're not good."

"Why? What happened? Are you all okay?"

"Chloe had a brain tumor, it was removed & she's fine, but she lost her memory. She also had a baby, but she lost that too."

"Oh my god! I'm coming down to the hospital right now!"

"No, you rehearse for X Factor."

"No, i'm coming. Bye."

She didn't even let me say goodbye. Her & Chloe are really good friends, how didn't any of us think of calling her?

Only 5 minutes after i got off thr phone to Bella, she was here.

"Hey, where is she?" Bella asked me.

"I'll take you. I have to tell you what's going on first."

"Alright."

"Okay, well first, she probably won't remember you. She doesn't know who we are, only our names because we had to teach her again. Second, she remembered two things. First was something big about her dad & sister.." she cut me off.

"But she doesn't have a sister?"

"She did. Her dad killed her."

"Oh my god."

"Yeah, exactly our reactions. Anyway, second was about Christian. She thinks she loves him, not Tyrone. He's really upset about it & he said he 'wants to kill him'." I quoted Tyrone.

"Woah."

We got to the room & we opened the door & we're shocked with what we saw.

"Oh my god." Bella & i both said at the same time.

"Oh um." Christian said.

"What if we were Tyrone? He already wants to kill you." I told Christian.

"I'm going to talk to him, sort this out & so is Chloe. I love her & i guess she loves me. I have a right to be happy aswell.Just don't worry about it."

"Bella?! Oh my god! So happy to see you!" Chloe shouted. She remembers Bella? Just not us? How can that be even possible?

"You remember me?" Bella asked Chloe, confused.

"Yeah, uhm, of course."

What was really going with Chloe? She couldn't remember us, but she could remember Bella? Hmm.