Chapter Thirty Four.

*2 months later*

~Chloe's P.O.V~

"Are you serious? Did he really? Oh my gosh! He's such a cutie!"

"Yes he did! Oh my god! I'm so happy! We've been growing really close for a while & i knew from the first moment i saw him, he would be perfect for me. But never had i thought it would actually happen! Like, he's in a boyband that's pretty popular. He could choose from any of those girls that want him so much, but he chose me."

"Calm down Tallulah. I always knew he'd want you. From the first time he laid eyes on you. Remember the day we met? When we were driving home he kept staring at you."

"Yeah i know." a big smile grew across her face.

"How?"

"I saw staring too."

It was official, Tallulah & Mitchel are dating. I'm so happy for them. They'll last forever.

"Babe, can you come here?" i heard Christian shout from the bedroom.

"Coming!"

Walking up the stairs & after just being told about Tallulah & Mitchel reminded me of how lucky i am to have Christian. Tyrone still hates me though. I miss him, but not in that way. I miss him in a friend way, we always had the best times, laughs & just being plain stupid together, i miss that.

"Look at this." Christian said.

"What?"

"What is this?"

"A picture of me & Tyrone?"

"How recent?"

"It's not recent, it was from when we were dating."

"You sure? It seems pretty recent."

"Babe, believe me."

"Alright. I believe you."

He wrapped his arms around my waist & rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so lucky to have you. I love you." he said.

"I love you too."

He then pulled me on to the bed with his arms still around my waist & laid there. It was peaceful.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. We'll bare this in mind it was meant to be. And i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks & it all makes sense to me. I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back in the bottom of your spine, but i'll love them endlessly..."

he sang to me.

"I'm in love with you & all your little things." he finished off.

He's so cute. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He's been the best thing to happen to me since.. Ever.

~Mitchel's P.O.V~

I can't actually believe this. Tallulah is my girlfriend. I've never been happier, to hear her say yes to me was the best thing ever. I've never met someone like her, she's special to me. I am so happy Chloe decided to run out of the hospital that day, otherwise none of us would know her. But the only bad thing is she wouldn't tell me what was wrong that day. She was crying.

"Tallulah? Can i ask you something?"

"Of course you can."

"Why were you crying that day we met?"

"Uhm.."

"Tallulah, it's okay, i'm here for, please."

"Alright, i'll tell you. That day i found out i have a half sister & she could die, but i don't know where she is. I don't even know if she's still alive or she died."

"Oh babe, i'm so sorry."

"It's okay, all i know is we have the same mum but i haven't seen her since i was 2 so i don't remember her."