Chapter Thirty Eight.

~Chloe's P.O.V~

She did not just say that. We can't be half sisters. It's impossible. Mum never said anything about another girl. But i guess this is kinda really awesome. Tallulah is most likely my sister. Wow.

When she left the room i thought i need to tell everyone. So of course, i called Christian first.

"Hello babe."

"Christian! Tallulah is my half sister!"

"What?"

"She's my half sister! Mum had another kid. It's Tallulah. Oh my god."

"That's so good!"

"It is!"

"Oi, so sorry babe, but i need to go. I'll be home soon and i have a surprise for you."

"Oooo. Okay. Bye bye."

What could be his surprise? I hate surprises. Trying to think of anything he could surprise me with, but nothing came to mind. Then i tried to think about it less. I decided to log onto Twitter and check what ' What About Tonight's ' fans have been saying to me lately.

The usual. Of course.

'Bitch. You don't deserve him.'

'I hate you.'

'Go die.'

'Christian is mine. Fuck off slut.'

But i also get alot of nice tweets like

'You and Christian are so cute.'

'You guys are perfect. Don't listen to the overly jealous bitches.'

etc.

"@ChloeBrennan i called @ChristianAntho & he said he has a surprise for me. What do you guys think it is? x " i tweeted.

Instantly i got alot of replies.

'Jewellery.'

'Slap across the face because you're a whore.' Lovely.

'Engagement ring!'

'A song written for you because he's such a cutie.'

And the tweets go on.

Reading everyone's tweets got me thinking what it really could be. He better hurry up and get home.

A/N: Hey guys ! So sorry i haven't updated in a while, little busy. But just thought i'd let you know, that in this story Christian is 19 and Chloe is 20. You'll understand why it's like this in the next chapter, which also happens to be the last. :(

xxx