Chapter Ten.

~Chloe's POV~

Luke had told me to come over to talk to him, but also Tyrone aswell. I knew straight away why he needed to talk to me.

Luke: Tyrone, Chloe, you need to sort your shit out. It's ridiculous. I'm sick of it. You both can barely look at each other. Tyrone, you were distracted all the way through rehersals & on stage aswell. Chloe, you've been upset since yesterday & i hate seeing any girl upset. So sort it out & move on with your lives.

And with that Luke walked off & we just stood there awkwardly.

Tyrone: Walk with me?

We walked silently until we reached a bench to sit down.

Tyrone: Chloe..

I cut him off.

Me: Why? Why would you tell me something like that? Are you really that selfish?

Tyrone: Chloe! I'm sorry! I don't know how many times i will say this until you believe me. Now, just let me explain myself! Please?

I sat there, not tempted to say one more word. He looked angry & upset at the same time. I actually feel bad.

Tyrone: As i said, i like you. I want you & it feels like i need you. I know i've only known you for a week, but it feels like you've been that high school crush ever since kindergarten. I have never seen anyone so beautiful, like you are. I have been so focused on one girl, as much as i am with you. I said what i did about Christian, because i knew if you thought that he liked you, you would go tell him that you found out somehow. Then when he tells you that he doesn't, you'll come back to me, upset & embarrassed. I would comfort you & tell you everything will be alright. Hopefully you'd fall for me & we'd be happy. But now i realize how incredibley selfish that really is & i regret it. So i'm tell you now, you can either; cut me out of your life, move on & be friends or you can be mine, right here, right now. Your decision. Take as long as you need to process those words, but i can't wait forever.

Me: Tyrone, that was sweet, but still, you lied to me. Telling me Christian likes me got my hopes up for those few seconds & then after we finished talking i was still happy that Christian liked me. I was going to talk to Mitchel the next day about it, but i found out the truth & was so upset that you'd do that to me. I don't want to cut you out of my life, you're too important. Lets just be friends for now & see where the future takes us?

Tyrone: Yeah, sure. Thankyou for understanding. Also, i am still so sorry.

Me: It's fine now, lets go.

~Tyrone's POV~

It feels great knowing Chloe doesn't hate me, but i still want her to be mine. I'll get her one day. I'll do anything i have to do to get her. I'll travel to the moon & back, to the edge of the universe, i don't care, i need this girl in my life.

Because i'm never going down, i'm never giving up.