Chapter 3: An unexpected encounter

(Decided to listen to rock this time)
(F/D) - favorite drink
(F/G) - favorite competitive game

Narrative Pov.

As the group calms down from their laughing fit caused by Nick, they decide to see who has classes together and unfortunately (Y/N) doesn't have many classes with them. He has science with Ava and math with Melissa but that's all.

(Y/N) Pov.

"What do you mean? There are six classes a day, how can you not have any more than two with any of us?" Alex asks confused, I double check my schedule and see that my last two periods are open meaning I don't have class during that time. "Well I didn't sign up for any extracurricular classes and i guess I've got good grades, because I've got two opens." I say handing the piece of paper to him. "Well at least you have some people you know in class." Melissa says while grabbing her bag and standing up. "What are you doin-" I'm cut off by the bell ringing, signaling the end of the lunch period and causing Melissa to smirk and grab my bag "Going to math." I get up and follow her not forgetting to wave goodbye to everyone at the table before asking her, "And why did you take my bag with you?" she smirks and tosses me my bag, "We have the same class, remember?" she responds.

I jog a bit to catch up to her and match her pace, she then catches me off guard by asking, "So, how did you meet Ava?" she asked curiously while glancing at me, "I just helped her with a problem." I said not wanting to bring up Butch, but the questions didn't stop there. "Okay... What was with that 'reward'." She put air quotes on reward and crossed her arms while turning her head away from me, "I-I d-don't know what t-that was a-about..." I said feeling a blush form on my cheeks, thinking about the experience. "Did you like it?" She asked quietly, still facing away. I stuttered while scratching the back of my neck and feeling my blush growing as we walked into our next class which was thankfully empty. She turned to me with her own blush and wide eyes, "You did, Didn't you!" she says practically yelling causing me to fall back into a seat behind me, she then straddles me and shoves her face into mine, "You like her too, don't you!" She says as I look away,trying not to get a boner. She's wearing a white T-shirt that showed off her cleavage, especially this close, and yoga pants and to make it worse every time she moves she grinds on my manhood making it harder to ignore her body. After noticing my silence she gives a confused look before blushing madly and jumping off me, she stutters a moment before another voice cuts her off, "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?~" I look to the doorway and see Melissa's mom and our math teacher for the year, Amelia White.

 Am I interrupting something?~" I look to the doorway and see Melissa's mom and our math teacher for the year, Amelia White

I jump out of the seat I was in and start stuttering as well, trying to explain that I wasn't doing anything to Melissa. "M-Ms.White p-p-please believe m-me, I w-wasn't t-taking advantage of y-your d-daughter!" She giggles a bit before pointing at me, "I believe you, but judging by what's going on in your pants.~ Something was happening.~" I then realise that she was pointing at my semi boner which was creating a pretty noticable bulge. I quickly shove my hands in my pockets to try and hide it as Melissa starts yelling, "M-mom!" Ms.White just giggles again and tells us to sit down as class is starting, we sit down but stay quiet due to the previous events.