Chapter 9: Horny Teachers, Horny Student (Lemon)

(Confused happiness, that the only way I can describe the image above.)

Narrative pov.

We rejoin (Y/N) after his final class of the school day, however, he still has to meet with Lucina. Not to mention the swim club as well, I wonder how that will go?

(Y/N) Pov.

"All I'm saying is you're not a true water drinker if you like cold water!" I shout a bit too aggressively, "But what about after a long day at the gym, or on a hot summer day!?" Mei shouts, just as loud and aggressively as I did.

We continue to argue and walk down the hall, not even acknowledging the people staring. After class, we had decided to walk together as we were both heading in the same direction. At some point, we had told each other our schedules and she made a joke about drinking water or something. It somehow escalated into a full blow argument on what determines if you are a true water drinker or not, we both knew it was a joke but it doesn't mean we couldn't have fun with it.

"Well, this is where we part ways," I said as we neared the hall leading to Lucina's classroom. But before I could walk away, Mei grabbed my hand, "Wait! C-could I get number?" She asked, holding her phone out timidly. I smile as I input my number and create a new contact for myself into her phone.

When I hand her phone back, she pulls me down and plants a kiss on my cheek. It only lasts for a few seconds before she runs off giving a quick, "Thanks, talk to you later!" as she does.

I stand there for a moment, smiling and rubbing my cheek. "I don't know what it is about her, but she makes me forget the shit of being an adult." I thought to myself as I smile like a 6th grader after his first kiss.

I shake off that feeling as I remember why I was going back to Lucina's class, and continue walking.

I'm about to grab the door handle to Lucina's classroom, but I stop as I hear something from the inside of the room. I lean towards the door, trying to better hear what's on the other side.

(Lemon #1 start)

I feel my face start to heat up as I hear moaning coming from the classroom. I quickly look left and right down the hall to see if anyone was there when I saw no one around, I opened the door quietly and slipped unnoticed.

I bet you're wondering why it seems like I'm thinking with my dick, well... I am. Ever since I had sex with Jackie, I've been craving more, like an addiction. I don't know if it's because of my mutations, me being a hormonal teenager, or something else but I'm basically a furry in heat 24/7, at least that's what Jackie says. It isn't too bad but if left unchecked I might lose control, the first time it happened I ended up fucking Jackie on our dining room table.

When I enter the room my nostrils are assaulted with a scent that I have become familiar with over the years, the smell of a horny furry in heat. After the smell hit my nose my thoughts became a little clouded as I looked at Lucina. She had pulled down her pants just enough to violently fuck herself with a dildo.

I remove my pants, freeing my already hard dick from its tight confinements, and come up behind her. Because of her small size plus the fact that she's sitting down, let me shove my hard-on into her face. Rather than being shocked, she looks up at me and smiles before licking up and down the shaft of my dick.

I moan in pleasure as her tongue glides along my sensitive dick while she continues to fuck herself.

After a minute or two of this, I grab her head and force my dick into her mouth to which she responds by happily bobbing her head up and down, sucking my dick as she does. Surprisingly, she doesn't gag... much, I could tell how much she "practiced" in her free time as she had only gagged a few times, so I decided to test her limits.