Chapter 10: Thicc Thighs Save Lives (Small Lemon)

(First, I would like to apologize for being lazy and procrastinating. Second, Now that most of the characters are introduced in some way expect more lemons, Third, by the judgment of you and myself, I have made edits to the story and you can now have children specifically because of the mutations containing furry DNA and have edited chapter 6. The credit of this idea goes to Arkadium29. So just assume that any girls that you've ejaculated in were on birth control... for some reason.)

(Y/N) Pov.

After Ms.Stone enters the woman's locker room I quickly go into the men's locker room and put on my clothes, albeit uncomfortably because of my hard-on.

I grab my bag and start my journey out of the school, however, as soon as I leave the locker room, someone, grabs me. I look to see who had grabbed me but saw nothing, when I looked down I noticed that there was a very angry mouse gripping my arm.

 I look to see who had grabbed me but saw nothing, when I looked down I noticed that there was a very angry mouse gripping my arm

(In case you forgot what she looked like)

"Where were you!?" She yells as she starts dragging me down the hall, "I've been waiting forever! Did you forget that we had tutoring tonight!?" She asked with steam coming out of her ears.

"Sorry, I got a little... preoccupied with something," I said feeling my boner twitch while recalling what had happened with in the last hour.

"Well, that doesn't mean you can just leave me in the dark!" She yells as we finally get out of the school. She continues to drag me down the street towards my house while lecturing me.

"You can't just leave a girl in the dark like that! We could get the wrong idea, or even worse I could have been snooping around your room!" She shouts, not acknowledging my protests. However, when she said she could have been snooping around my room, I got curious, "Well what did you find in my room.~" I said hoping she'd blindly answer the question.

She stops and whips around to face me with a red hue on her face, "Who- who said I did!?!" She said nervously while looking off to the left, "Do you think I have a crush on you or something? Because I don't!" She says still avoiding eye contact. I shrug as I start walking past her with closed eyes.

"Well, that's too bad. You're pretty cute.~" I said as I stuff my hands into my pockets and leave her behind. However, it doesn't take long for me to hear the quick patter of her feet catch up to me.

When she does, she stays quiet for the rest of the walk back to my house. By the time we do reach my front door, it's pretty dark and a quick glance to the drive tells me that she doesn't have her car with her.

She tries to say goodbye but I cut her off, "You can stay the night. I'd rather you not walk alone in the dark." I say, holding the door open for her. She looks at me for a few moments before hanging her head down, probably to hide a blush, and walking inside.