Chapter 6: Some fun with Jackie (Lemon)

(Warning: This chapter contains sexual content and more foul language than usual. If you don't want to read that then skip to the next chapter, and yes, I changed the dick size. Deal with it.)

Narrative Pov.

Well (Y/N) is in what he could only describe as a porno. First off, he is about to fuck his hot stepsister. Second, no one knows where they are, and as long as they stay quiet no one will find out. And finally, he's just got to pray that he doesn't get her pregnant. It might seem a bit strange to have a human get a furry pregnant, however, due to furry evolution over time, their DNA has become more compatible with a select number of also evolved humans. And with (Y/n)'s furry mutations he is even more likely for this to happen. Luckily and unknown to him, Jackie has been, preparing for this by taking birth control.

(Y/N) Pov.

Jackie smirks as she leads me to the nearby couch, "How about I give you a little show first.~" she says seductively as she sits me down. I comply and watch her as she takes off her shirt revealing her DD cup breasts barely being contained by a black push up bra. My eyes become fixated on her chest which she seems to notice, "Like what you see?~ Well the shows just beginning.~" she says, turning around a slipping off her baggy pants, exposing her plump ass and a thong which seemed two sizes too small. She turns her head and starts grabbing her ass, "Well come on, I know your hard.~ Might as well take it out.~" She's right, I've literally dreamed of this moment and know that it's happening I'm as hard as a rock.

Without a second thought, I release my raging erection from its cloth prison and slip off my pants, shirt, and boxers. Her eyes widen as she sees me pull out my 8-inch cock, but her face quickly turns from shock to a look of lust. She takes off her bra and panties, showing off her body in the process as I start stroking my shaft. She then kneels down, facing away from me and rests her face on the ground with her ass up in the air, "Come on.~ Now we get to the fun part.~" she says, biting her lip. I get up from my seat and move over to her, kneeling down to her level. I line my dick up to her pussy but stop, "Tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop." She simply nods and gives me a quiet "ok". I then slowly start to push into her, but I stop when she lets out a yelp of pain. I look down at her with concern but she cuts me off, "I-I'm ok, I just need a second to adjust." I nod as we sit there for a couple of minutes before she gives me the ok to start moving. At first, she has a pained expression but after I start getting a rhythm she starts letting out small moans as I thrust into her. I continue to thrust into her but something seemed to click as I start thrusting faster and harder. Over time Jackie's moans get louder and I just lose it, I lean over her and grab her breasts as I thrust into her using all of my force.

As I pound into her Jackie lets out loud moans of ecstasy as her tongue hangs out and her eyes roll into the back of her head. Not long after that, she screams as she starts cumming, but I'm not even close to finished. I effortlessly pick her up and put her against a wall, holding her legs up. I drop her and gravity pulls her down to the base of my dick, causing her to let out another loud moan. I continue to thrust into her but I move towards her neck and start lightly biting, even drawing a bit of blood. After going at it for a good 20 minutes I feel pressure building up in my gut. "I'm gonna cum!" I yell as I start to slow down, in between moans she manages to spit out, "Inside... I want you inside!" I start putting even more power into my thrusts before finally shooting my load deep inside of her. I set her down and lay next to her panting. She then rolls over and wraps one arm around me, "I... fucking... love you..." She says in-between breaths, I turn and hold her close with a kiss, "I love you too babe..." and with that, we both drift off to sleep.

(To be honest, I feel like this is better than what I expected, I still cringed at some parts though. But either way, I hope you enjoyed my first lemon and hope you check out my discord server, maybe even give me some suggestions on who to do next for a lemon over there.)