UA

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW," yelled my mom, Tsunade. "No no, just a few more minutes," m/n said tiredly. "M/n it's your first day of ever attending school and not only that you are going to UA the most prestigious school on top of that you're a Senju everyone including teachers, students, and the general public is expected the best out of you," scolded Tsunade. "I know that but do I really have to get up this  early?" I complained to her. "Yes you do, I realize that this is probably my fault because you're always used to waking up much later. But still you're just gonna have to get used to this." "Fiiiine."

You see I suppose my mom's right in saying that everyone is expecting great  things from me being a Senju and everything. Especially since my own  great grandfather is called a freaking god of heroism and then the fact that every Senju since him has become a notable and prominent hero of their time. However, I intend to live up to his name and become a great hero and if waking up early is something I haaave to do I guess that's a high price I have to  pay. Besides I have the means to reach his level, that's because I have access to wood style, medical ninjutsu, and sage art. I could basically become a 2nd Hashirama if things go the way I want.

Now I guess it's off to this UA place. You see I never attended their entrance exam and had been admitted based on recommendation from my mom and the other 2 sannin. In fact at this point I'm already the number 1 student out of the recommended students. However, I still had hoped to make friends like my mom had wanted me too.

I had finally left the Senju estate and had made my way to UA. 'Hmm class 1A,' I thought. I guess I'll have to find this classroom. I finally found the room and I made my way in the classroom and what I utterly shocked and confused.

"WHAAAAAAT," I shouted out loud. There's absolutely no one here. I then remembered something my mother would say often "a good hero is always very early for any occasion." 'That witch must've lied to me about being late I'm only late according to her standards,' I angrily thought.

I then noticed a yellow sleeping bag shuffling at the front of the classroom. I then went towards it then jumped back when a homeless looking man emerged from the bag. "AHHHHHH! wh- who the hell are you? When did you get here? Why are you here" I screamed/asked him.

"Calm down," he said boredly. "As for who I am I'm the class 1A teacher, Shota Aizawa. As for when I got here I was always here even before you came in screaming. And as for why I'm here I should ask you the same thing class starts in a hour and a half so you're very early." "WHAAAAAT! That's alot of time. My mom lied to me when she said I was going to be late then," I pouted to him.

"You haven't even introduced yourself to me, how rude. You clearly may lack in certain mannerisms that are crucial to building your image as a hero. At this point you come off as childish and immature," scolded Aizawa. After he said that I started sulking so much that a aura of sadness and disappointment surrounded me.

 After he said that I started sulking so much that a aura of sadness and disappointment surrounded me

"Now introduce yourself," he said. I then regained a confident composure and did what he asked "I am m/n Senju it's nice to meet you." "Senju eh. That explains you being so early, your mother, Tsunade has always had a reputation for being early. Still with you being a Senju don't expect me to give you any special treatment just because you come from a family of heroes if anything this would be more of a reason to push you harder. You understand that?" "Yes I understand that."

After our conversation Aizawa told me he had to run errands and for me to sit at a table and wait for class to start. I sat in a desk towards the back and immediately fell asleep.

I then awoke a few minutes before class began to a bunch of commotion. The class was completely full unlike before I fell asleep and that Mr Aizawa wasn't here yet. I then decided to study everyone in the room and what their personalities are like. Right while I was studying everyone the green haired boy that just came in moments ago approached me along with the blue haired boy with glasses they then introduced themselves to me. I smiled at them and replied, "Hi there, it's very nice to meet the two of you, I am m/n Senju." Right when I said the name Senju everyone went quiet and focused their attention and curiosity on me. Midoriya then began fanboying over my family name and how amazing the Senju family is and mostly how inspiring they are especially great grandfather Hashirama.

Mr Aizawa then entered the room and then scolded the class for being loud. He then explained that we'll be taking a quirk apprehension test.

A/n
For the sake of plot class 1A has one additional seat for m/n.