Heroes vs Villains Training Part 1

Today is officially my second day of school at UA and this time I actually had some sleep unlike yesterday. This time I actually got up at a reasonable time to get to school when class actually begins. Also so that I won't be late according to the school's definition of  being late and not my mom's definition of late.

I'm almost at school and all of a sudden I hear someone calling out my name from behind me.

"SENJU! SENJU! SENJU! WAIT UP!" They shouted.

I turned around and I realized it was Midoriya calling and waving at me so I stopped so he can catch up to me.

"Hello Midoriya, how's your morning?" I asked him with a small smile.

"It's going well but I actually stopped you because I had to tell you something."

"Oh, what's that then," I replied.

"Well you see I didn't get a chance to tell you this yesterday since you left a bit fast but I'll do so now. I wanted to thank you for protecting me from Kaachan when he was about to hit me with his explosions. You see he's been bothering me for a while and I get s-scared when he gets angry and when you stuck up for me," he said while getting teary eyed, "I j-just felt s-so happy, relieved, and s-safe b-because no one had ever stood up against him f-for m-me." At this point the waterworks finally broke and he started sobbing uncontrollably.

After he said that I put my hand on his shoulder, gave him a smile so bright that it would even make All Might jealous, looked him dead in the eyes and told him, "You don't have to thank me for anything. I only did what was right. I saw someone who was in potential danger and I just couldn't stand by and let that happen to you or anyone. And if you ever need a helping hand, you can just reach out to me." I said while smiling at him.

At this point his crying had intensified even further especially after I said those words to him.

After I had helped him stop crying we walked to school together and we had surprisingly made it to school on time. Then all the boring classes like Present Mic's English class had rolled by very slowly until lunch.

I didn't really know where to sit that was until Midoriya asked if I wanted to set with his friends and I said yes. During lunch I felt that I had become more connected with the three of them, a little more so with Iida if I'm being completely honest. That's because I felt that I could now relate to him after hearing that he comes from a family of successful heroes and being able to understand what it's like living up to that standard. But still, despite being able to deal with family member's expectations, he doesn't have to deal with the general public's expectations as the Senju family had become a household name ever since great grandfather and ever since him every Senju is expected to be a amazing hero.

After lunch is where the real fun of the  day. I was back in class 1A's room all bored when suddenly the door slammed all the way and then All Might  entered.

"I AM NOW ENTERING THE DOOR, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

After he said that the whole classroom became crazed with pure excitement.

All Might then explained that it is now time for hero training and that the school has our hero costumes ready and to put them on then head to the training area.

You see my instructions for my costume were very simple. My instructions were for me to get a armor set that is protective, offers agility, and holds resemblance to my great grandfather's armor.

 My instructions were for me to get a armor set that is protective, offers agility, and holds resemblance to my great grandfather's armor

I think they've nailed it. However, I thought it would turn out red but I actually really like how it looks despite it not being red and the actual design.

When everyone arrived at the training All Might began to explain what our task is.

"LISTEN UP STUDENTS. THIS IS YOUR FIRST EVER HERO TRAINING EXERCISE   SO GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU GOT. WE ARE DOING A GAME CALLED HEROES VS VILLAINS. I WILL HAVE YOU ALL TEAMED IN GROUPS OF TWO. TWO TEAMS WILL FACE EACH OTHER WITH ONE TEAM POSING AS VILLAINS WHILE THE OTHER TEAM ARE HEROES. THE VILLAINS HAVE HIDDEN A NUCLEAR BOMB IN A BUILDING AND IT IS THE HEROES JOB TO FIND IT. IN ORDER FOR THE HEROES TO WIN ONE TEAM MEMBER MAY SIMPLY TOUCH THE BOMB. IN ORDER FOR VILLAINS TO WIN YOU CAN'T ALLOW THE HEROES TO TOUCH THE BOMB AND YOU HAVE TO RESTRAIN THEM. DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?"

Everyone then immediately asking a bunch of questions which quickly irritated and overwhelmed All Might.

"NOW I WILL RANDOMLY CHOOSE YOUR TEAMS. HOWEVER, BEFORE I DO THAT I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO EXPLAIN. DUE TO A UNEVEN AMOUNT OF STUDENTS ONE STUDENT WON'T HAVE A PARTNER TO FORM A TEAM OR EVEN A TEAM TO FACE AGAINST. WHICH IS WHY I WILL DRAW THIS STUDENT'S NAME RIGHT NOW, THEIR BATTLE WILL HAPPEN AFTER EVERYONE ELSE'S AND THEIR OPPONENT WILL BE ME."

"NOW NOW, LET'S SEE WHO THIS LUCKY PERSON IS," he said while drawing a name. "AHA OUR LUCKY PERSON IS NONE OTHER THAN.....M/N SENJU," announced All Might while looking straight at me

I then looked at him and made a confident smirk towards him.

*Small timeskip*

All the matches were over and now it was my time to face All Might. Let's see how the so called symbol of peace would fair against a Senju.

A/n: I'm having All Might's dialogue in all caps because his normal voice is really loud. I'll distinguish him speaking normally and him shouting with a exclamation point.