The Sports Festival Begins

Setting: Arena Waiting Room

Finally it was the day of the Sports Festival, the day that I would reveal my true strength to the world

Finally it was the day of the Sports Festival, the day that I would reveal my true strength to the world. The day the world would know that the second coming of Hashirama Senju is here.

After all my training with the two Senju, it finally paid of and my power has greatly enhanced. Not only was I able to control and conserve my chakra and refine my Wood Style I was also able to completely master the Flying Raijin Jutsu to the point where Tobirama said that some day I may actually use it better than he did and become the fastest hero in history as no one has yet surpassed him in speed.

As I was waiting for the festival to actually begin my mind started drifting off to something that had happened on my last day of my training with the two brothers. Something that Tobirama told me to be specific.

Flashback:"M/n, you're becoming quite the strong and talented hero, one that is comparable to myself actually," Tobirama started to say

Flashback:
"M/n, you're becoming quite the strong and talented hero, one that is comparable to myself actually," Tobirama started to say. "Today is your last day of training and I've decided that your talented enough to create a brand new jutsu, one that I had thought of, but was never able to start making it  because of my death."

"Very much like the Flying Raijin this would be a S rank jutsu. I had called this theoretical jutsu the Flying Fujin jutsu, meant to be a sister jutsu to the Flying Raijin. I had thought that by placing markings infused with wind nature around your body, you could theoretically fly with great speed. Using this in tandem with Flying Raijin would make you quite the formidable opponent, and that's not even taking into account your Wood Style."

"Now would you accept the task of creating this jutsu?"

Flashback Ends
Now I of course told him yes and that I would work on it when I had the chance, no doubt I would be quite the strong opponent like he said I would if I were to create it. Now that's all I've ever been thinking about asides from the festival. How would I go about creating this jutsu?

My train of thought was suddenly interrupted by a commotion in the center of the room which grabbed everyone else's attention too. Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya, I wonder what this is about.

"Midoriya, from an objective standpoint I think it's fair to say that I'm stronger than you," he started off.

"But you've got All Might in your corner helping you, so know that I will beat you."

So Todoroki is declaring war on Midoriya, interesting. Admittedly Midoriya is quite the clever thinker and his cleverness always brings him fortune. Perhaps I should place a mark on him in case he does do something clever. No, he will do something clever there's no doubt about it and when that does happen I'll be the one to benefit from it. Yes, I think I will put a mark on him if that's the case.

"The Sports Festival is about to begin! Now let me introduce you to class 1A!" A loud voice boomed on the speakers, no doubt Present Mic.

As we entered the arena we were immediately greeted by the loud cheers of the stadium. I then made my way to Midoriya so I could place my mark on him.

"Hey Midoriya!" I called at him as I approached him.

"Oh hey, m/n what's up?" He replied.

"Nothing really I just wanted to tell you to do your best and I know you'll do great in this," I smiled at him while placing my hand on his shoulder, marking him without him even knowing.

What happened after that basically was that Bakugou made everyone mad and hate class 1A and that our first competion was a race which was about to begin as we were already lined up.

"Three, two, one, begin!" Shouted Midnight.

At that everyone had started racing through the gates and alot of my classmates including myself being in the lead despite Todoroki freezing our pathway much to his dismay.

As were speeding down the path many colossal sized robots had appeared to block us and everyone had stopped in doubt they could get passed. Then all if a sudden one of them completely froze over from Todoroki's quirk and he got past.

If he would take these things out with such ease then so shall I. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

I had struck all the bots in my path and got through them with my jutsu.

I think I'll kickback and let some people ahead of me so I'll draw attention away from myself an out it on other people. I'm one hundred percent certain that Midoriya will do something utterly shocking that will bring him to 1st place and all the attention would be on the people in the top three places, no doubt the other two would be Bakugou and Todoroki. And while that's happening I'll teleport in and shock even more people as I take 1st place for myself. Simply brilliant.

After a bit of time of leisurely taking my time with this race there was suddenly a massive explosion in front of me. "That was him no doubt about it," I said to myself with a smirk on my face.

"Woow! Izuku Midoriya is now jetting into the lead at high speeds as Todoroki and Bakugou are fighting for 1st! Midoriya has managed to get them off there feet and secured 1st place for himself. This is unbelievable!" Shouted Present Mic as the crowd started to roar in excitement.

"Now," I said as I teleported to where Midoriya was and pushed him down.

"What's this! From out of nowhere m/n Senju has appeared and taken the lead by surprise! M/n has now entered the arena meaning he is our 1st place winner!"