Epilogue

3rd Person POV:

Ever since the defeat of All For One, the police force and M/n had worked vigorously to locate the League of Villains before they had a chance to regroup and rebuild their ranks. Eventually the police became aware of a meeting to take place at an abandoned warehouse. Information had also came in claiming that this was a meeting between the League of Villains and the Shie Hassaikai, the two biggest organized crime groups.

On the night of this meeting, M/n stormed the warehouse alone and fought them all. Both factions fought against M/n ruthlessly and went all out against him. However, they didn't stand a chance against M/n. Which was no surprise considering the fact that M/n had already surpassed the strength of Hashirama Senju.

One by one the villains fell like dominoes until the only ones standing were both Shigaraki and Overhaul. Eventually the two of them were taken down as well. Police arrived and every single villain was detained, thus dismantling both the League of Villains and Shie Hassaikai in a single night.

The news reported on this event and made it known that this was the result of M/n's actions, which gave him an even greater surge in population and approval. With the elimination of All For One and the two biggest criminal organizations, at the Biilboard Hero Charts, M/n was given the number one spot. The first time in history where a new hero debuts at number one.

Under M/n's leadership, the world entered an era of peace, innovation, and prosperity on a level that has never been seen. Most crime, if not all had also been completely eliminated.

For the rest of his life, M/n would never lose his spot as the number one hero and no other hero would come close to claiming that spot. He would become known as the greatest hero to ever live, one that is far greater than both All Might and Hashirama Senju.

Started: 8/16/19
Completed: 8/16/20

Thank you to those of you who stuck around, read my story and voted on it. I hope you enjoyed it.