Return to UA

After reporting things to the police I teleported back to the Sarutobi residence. For the remainder of the week my training had continued. Over time my skills and judgement were becoming more refined and precise. To the point that I actually started to snatch the bell from Sarutobi sensei.

In addition to that he'd helped me develop the Flying Fujin Jutsu the reanimated 2nd Hokage had told me about. And it worked exactly as he theorized, if I infuse wind chakra into my markings and scatter them around my body I could possibly fly. My flight isn't perfect so I'll have to work on that.

Aside from all that the week went by fairly quickly. Now I'm on my way back to school after one whole week gone. I quickly made it to school and headed to my homeroom class. As I entered the class I saw that everyone was conversing. And the topic just so happened to circle around both Todoroki, Iida, and Deku about the Hero Killer.

"Glad you three were able to make it out alive," Kirishima told them.

"I was so worried about you guys," added Yaoyorozu.

"You guys were so lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys," Sato stated.

I then interrupted with a hint of sass in my tone knowing that I'd saved everyone including the pro heroes, "Yeah, you should probably show some appreciation for your savior."

Of course the truth about the event wasn't made public and the media was told a fabricated cover up. A few UA students were cornered by Stain but then Endeavor swooped in and saved the day. And there wasn't even any mention of me at all so absolutely no one but the people present would know of my involvement. But I understand the reasoning behind why this was the case.

Kaminari then went on about this video of the Hero Killer that's been circulating the internet. How that he's kinda cool in a way. Iida then interrupted and stated the flaws in Stain's ideology. He then began doing his class rep type of rambling to the whole class.

Timeskip: Hero Training

"I AM HERE! TODAY WE'LL BE DOING SOME MORE BASIC HERO TRAINING. WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN A WHILE, SO WELCOME BACK. NOW, LISTEN CAREFULLY, WE'LL BE DOING SOME RESCUE TRAINING IN THE FORM OF A RACE."

All Might then went on to explain this race in more depth and that the race will be between a group of five. The first to navigate a industrial maze like complex and finds him in the middle will be the winner.

He then announced that the first group would be Sero, Iida, Ashido, Ojiro, and Midoriya. Immediately after announcing that everyone began discussing who's quirk would be best in this setting and placing bets on who they thought would win.

Once the race officially began the five of them started off strong with Sero in first. As the race progressed Midoriya began to take the lead much to everyone's surprise and to Bakugou's disgust especially once he realized Midoriya was mimicking his movements.

However, his lead was then put to an end as he'd slipped up, literally as he'd stepped on a pipe rather awkwardly which caused him to slip and fall. This would later result in Sero's victory.

All Might then congratulated all five of them and complimented their noticeable improvement from the beginning of the year

All Might then congratulated all five of them and complimented their noticeable improvement from the beginning of the year. He then announced that the second group would be me, Kirishima, Jirou, Yaoyorozu, and Sato.

I then went to my designated position and waited.

"ALRIGHT STUDENTS, YOU MAY NOW BEGIN!"

I then began using the Flying Fujin and I began to levitate high into the air. I then caught sight of where All Might was and flew straight towards him which would allow me to win first place. Despite being a bit slow, it was fast enough to beat out my opponents. I wonder if it would be possible to infuse both lightning and wind chakra to further increase its speed, I'll have to look into that in the future.

As I made my way back to where the rest of class I was bombarded by people saying things along the lines of "you could fly!" or "since when could you fly!"

Generally everyone was a bit shocked that I could fly now.

All Might then announce a new team and later he announced another one. It went like that for the rest of the day and that was that.