Library Tryst

A/N: Like I said, Yaoi. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ieyasu POV

I thought that going to the library this morning would be a good idea but it seems that I was wrong
"Dammit" I went inside the library only to see a huge mess

Everything and I mean everything was on the floor. Scattered books, papers, ink and Mitsunari's probably dead body.

Why is he even on the floor? He was on the floor with his face flushed. "If you are planning to play dead, do it where I can't see you." I walked towards him

He just opened his eyes and looked at me "Lord Ieyasu...." I walked towards him but before I could even reach him, he already grabbed me by the hand and pushed me down on the floor with him on top of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Lord Ieyasu......I need your help so badly"

Mitsunari ducked his head only to smash his lips on mine in a passionate kiss.

I tried to push him as hard as I can but his grip on me just tightened. His hands started to slip inside my robes as he kissed down my neck. I let out a small moan when he bit on a certain spot.

"Mit...su..nari stop" I could barely even form a sentence then Mitsunari looked me in the eye before giving me another passionate kiss.

"Lord Ieyasu......Ieyasu, IEYASU!"

I jolted up awake as I heard Y/N shout at me to wake me up. "There's a war council that you need to attend. Wait, why are you blushing?" she went near me to  probably check my temperature but I quickly pushed her away.

"I'm fine just leave so I can change my clothes" she gave me a confused look before going up to leave the room.

"Why did I just dream of that?" I asked myself before standing up to prepare for that war council and start my daily routine.

Mitsunari POV

Lord Ieyasu arrived a bit late at the war council which was a bit out of character of him.

I tried to come near him but he for some reason, would blush and push me away.

"Hey Mitsunari, did you do something to Ieyasu? He's been acting strange around you." Lord Hideyoshi asked me.

"Im sorry, Lord Hideyoshi, but I don't"

"He looked like he had an odd dream that might involve you this morning. He was even blushing!" Y/N said

And Lord Ieyasu's strange behavior continued on for 3 whole days after that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: .........What on earth did I just write? Hope you're happy. If not, ok.