Birthday Surprise

A/N: AngelPrincessJill97, you requested this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ranmaru POV

It's my birthday. Lord Nobunaga allowed me to have a day off today so I could "celebrate" supposedly but I have no particular plans so I just decided to walk around the port.

I heard they started shipping new products there and I thought I should buy something as a present to myself. I headed there and unexpectedly bumped into Motonari Mouri.

"If ya wanted to fall into my arms, ya could have just asked" said the damn bastard with a smirk.

"Tsk"

I shook his arms off me and tried to get away from him as quickly as I could but HIS LEGS are SO LONG HE ONLY TOOK 4 STEPS. He already caught up to me.

"Don't ruin my day. Go away and shove your pirate ass up the docks or something"

"How exactly is this YOUR day? "

"It's my birthday thank you very much."

I flipped my bangs off my face

(A/N: Oohhh... Sassy gay hair flip)

Shut it.

After that encounter with that bastard, my mood soured so I grumpily walked around.

Motonari POV

Ranmaru went away from me after blurting out that it was his birthday today. I feel like surprising him. I went to my information broker and was surprised when I saw Akechi there.

"Mitsuhide! Nice to see you around here."

He face me and gave his usual snakey grin but you can tell by his eyes. He is exhausted.

"Ya look exhausted. What? Y/N kept you up last night?"

"I'm not the only one kept up last night. One of the maid's child complained that it was so noisy he couldn't sleep. Apparently the entire house was awake."

.........shouldn't have asked.

"Hey, word says that Ranmaru's birthday is today. Azuchi castle ain't doin nothin?"

"Everyone is preparing for a surprise party for him."

"Well, I want in on that."

"I can give you an opening but however, it is only one opening. Don't mess it up. Your first confession may just end up to be your last."

I stepped back in surprise. No one knows I have feelings for Ranmaru but this is Akechi we are talking about. He probably knows how many eggs do chickens lay every year.

The two of us then started to have a discussion about the plan's progress.

"Should I bring flowers or something?"

"You are going to confess to him not going to his funeral. He is not a girl either. It won't work."

*Timeskip*

Ranmaru POV

I went back to Azuchi only to be smacked by colorful papers on my face.

(A/N: I think you mean confetti)

Whatever. My mood is already bad because of Motonari. Don't add.

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANMARU!!!!!"
Everybody shouted

After that the party came along. Everybody prepared me gifts. Mountains of it. While Masamune was causing a ruckus, I slipped away to the terrace to get some fresh air.

I'm grateful for today. I got gifts from everyone but the gift I want is well Mouri's answer to my confession. I was supposed to confess earlier on but I felt nervous and ended up cursing him.

"Hah~~~"

"Ya know, hearing that at night is turning me on."

Motonari suddenly appeared out of nowhere holding peaches. My favorite kind of peaches.

"So hey, Happy Birthday."

He handed me the peaches.
I was way too confused on why he is here so I just stupidly accepted it.

"Look, I actually have feelings for you. I liked you ever since the first time we met. I know you might find me disgusting for liking another guy but I just do love you Ranmaru."

He then held my face then kissed me gently on my lips. He was about to walk away but I pulled him into a deeper kiss.

"I love you too"

Meanwhile

Everybody was watching the two. "I hope they stay happy." Everybody nods in agreement.

"Hey isn't that kiss a bit too long now? If they're gonna do it, do it elsewhere. This is disgusting." said Ieyasu.

"Don't worry Lord Ieyasu, I'm sure you will find your happiness." said Mitsunari.

"Not with you at least."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: thanks for requesting this! I had fun writing this.