Moto Moto?

A/N: yo, it's Yoshimoto's turn. This is the oneshot no one asked for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

Oh, yes. I'm definitely doing this today! Thanks to Sasuke agreeing. Sasuke tried to convince Yuki and Kenshin along with Shingen as I prepared what we might need to pull this off.

*A few moments later* (A/N: I heard the spongebob guy say that in my head after writing this.)

All 5 of us were waiting for Yoshimoto to pass by us as he took his daily stroll. "I honestly don't know why the two of you called us here." said Yuki

"Sasuke, I'm starting to think this is not wothy of me waiting for my pickled plums." said Kenshin about to draw his sword.

"Now, now. As much as I want to leave, we couldn't possibly leave the goddess here without helping her with her request" said Shingen as he made Kenshin sheathe his sword.

"We just simply require you to read the contents of this letter when I give the signal" said Sasuke, pushing his glasses up before passing them the paper.

"Guys! There he is! Quick get to position!" I said to them.

Third Person POV

Yoshimoto then walked near them only to hear Sasuke say as he faced Y/N

"Look out, I think Moto Moto likes you"

"Moto Moto? Who is that?" Yoshimoto stopped surprised.

"ChUnKy! Whatever that meant. Hey Sasuke! What even is this?!"

"I like em big, I like em chunky. What even is it that they liked? Sasuke I demand an answer!"

"I like em ram with somethin somethin. I for some reason, feel dirty saying these words......"

"They like ma sound.--" but before Sasuke could continue, a sword went swooshing for his head forcing him to dodge. "I said I demand an answer!" said Kenshin chasing Sasuke.

As the others were chasing Sasuke, Yoshimoto looked at Y/N who then said to him
"They gettin funky"  then she ran off. ".......I am honestly confused and disturbed with their behavior." he then continued on to his walk.
Thinking whatever could the skit that Sasuke and Y/N made actually could have meant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: .........I'm sorry. I couldn't help it.